The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

On 2/5/2022 at 11:35 PM, vintagelaureate said:

It won't let me edit the original post, but these are how the lists currently look after the first post on 11/01.

Confirmed:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Hutchmaster, @Supernintendo Chalmers, @Superscally, @Simsy, @rockandnoll, @SecretFish, @Barnabybear, @spg. @yehbutnobut, @Watergirl, @glastogirl88, @northernringo, @Jensescapade. @northernringo@Little Andy, @Bovla, @Hugh Jass, @pauladam, @thefudgefactory, @stt11. @Boris, @Seldom Seen Kid, @gigpusher@wedgie, @plaskins, @George_92, @mickthevoice  @chemica

Confirmed Drop Offs:

@4519dennis, @BlueDaze, @blutarsky, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer

No reconfirmation/Awaiting: 

@Charm, @flyleen, @semmtexx,  @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @wweerr208,  @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose,  @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet Pea, @JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83,  @karlpowell, @Smash1984,  @Fanbloodytastic,  @JacobCMarshall@YourMonkeyWrench, @Brianae, @clarkete, @TheGoodWillOut, @Lycra

If I have missed any one reconfirm on here - please give me a shout ASAP. I have had a couple of people message me - either on here or via the email - to express an interest but then never got back to me, so I have included them in the 'awaiting' section. I am going to start re-organising the groups etc. now/tomorrow so we will share it all with you in the next few days.

Hiya, I'd still very much like to be on the spreadsheet if possible!  Not been as active on here recently due to work commitments but still 100% dedicated to getting tickets! 🤞

7 hours ago, kalifire said:

Is there some kind of infrastructure for those of us with tickets to help you guys out in the resale? What’s the crack with that? 

The spreadsheet will be available for all to see … from there it’s kind of up to you who you are going to choose to help but I’d suggest that any helpers tie in with the group/ groups in advance and share contact details …. On the day one person from each group will have access to a coordinator who will access the spreadsheet and turn it green when successful … 

On 2/6/2022 at 9:28 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'm out yeah, but thanks for checking! Can't justify the cost and time off with Primavera as well and we might do another UK one later in summer.

Good luck to all! I usually am happy to help when I have my own sorted but I think getting involved in the resale when I'm not going will be too difficult and tempting...

Primavera will be a great replacement. If anything I reckon the lineup will be better than Glasto's, and sure it wont quite have the same vibe but being in Spain and being able to go to the beach, explore the city, and enjoy the sunshine will more than make up for it 🙂

What other UK festivals are you thinking of doing in the summer? Green Man's lineup is out this week and it's their 20th anniversary so hopefully they'll have some nice surprises. Would definitely recommend if you haven't been before!

57 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Primavera will be a great replacement. If anything I reckon the lineup will be better than Glasto's, and sure it wont quite have the same vibe but being in Spain and being able to go to the beach, explore the city, and enjoy the sunshine will more than make up for it 🙂

What other UK festivals are you thinking of doing in the summer? Green Man's lineup is out this week and it's their 20th anniversary so hopefully they'll have some nice surprises. Would definitely recommend if you haven't been before!

Yeah I'm happy with my choice. Putting all my chips on the resale has always felt like a long shot so I decided I'd rather make some other plans to get excited about. Added to that my partner is nowhere near as arsed about Glasto as I am that I'd have a job on my hands trying to persuade him to add it to the mix at this stage! Will be back on it come the October sale I'm sure...

Are you going to Primavera as well? Have you been before? I'm really excited about the lineup and the chance to turn it into a bit of a holiday - and sleep in a bed! 

I have actually been to Green Man before (in 2018 as no Glasto). Loved it so that's definitely in the running. Me and my partner have said we'll look to do a smaller festival with friends and their three kids so are looking at something that works for them too. Could well be a contender. Blue Dot also being considered. I really want to go to Supernormal which is a tiny but awesome festival just outside Reading, but they still haven't announced tickets. I'd say that's most likely, though.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

Well, today one of my mates who missed out in the sale for the 2020 festival and has been on the list for the resale ever since has now said he's not coming as he's moving house and he's happy just doing Beautiful Days again in August!

One less person trying at least for the rest of you!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

The spreadsheet will be available for all to see … from there it’s kind of up to you who you are going to choose to help but I’d suggest that any helpers tie in with the group/ groups in advance and share contact details …. On the day one person from each group will have access to a coordinator who will access the spreadsheet and turn it green when successful … 

May I suggest that some thought be given to this. Resale means full ticket price is paid up front. That’s rather more a risk than a deposit which could later be cancelled. 

I don’t know how we get around that. Or how to make people feel more secure in making large purchases. But it should be considered. 

28 minutes ago, kalifire said:

May I suggest that some thought be given to this. Resale means full ticket price is paid up front. That’s rather more a risk than a deposit which could later be cancelled. 

I don’t know how we get around that. Or how to make people feel more secure in making large purchases. But it should be considered. 

Trust in either direction.. will be required that’s the unfortunate thing … I do realise it’s a big thing … I personally will be giving some details of a pre payed card ( mine will be Revolute which will have the amount for the tickets preloaded ) to those I know … but that’s really a conversation to be had with the people within a group … I don’t think there is any other way … ?! Unless someone has any other ideas … some might put trust the other way round . That’s part of the reason for the finalising of the spreadsheet early 

18 hours ago, mikegday said:

Hey I posted a few pages back can I still jump on too please? Not sure how your organise the groups but we’re a couple so it’s me and my partner under the one name. 

Please email the details over asap and I'll add you before I share the sheet.

3 hours ago, plot2pot said:

Hiya, I'd still very much like to be on the spreadsheet if possible!  Not been as active on here recently due to work commitments but still 100% dedicated to getting tickets! 🤞

I'll add you back on!

8 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Just realised Green Man is sold out! Shame, could have been the one.

On 2/7/2022 at 4:10 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah I'm happy with my choice. Putting all my chips on the resale has always felt like a long shot so I decided I'd rather make some other plans to get excited about. Added to that my partner is nowhere near as arsed about Glasto as I am that I'd have a job on my hands trying to persuade him to add it to the mix at this stage! Will be back on it come the October sale I'm sure...

Are you going to Primavera as well? Have you been before? I'm really excited about the lineup and the chance to turn it into a bit of a holiday - and sleep in a bed! 

I have actually been to Green Man before (in 2018 as no Glasto). Loved it so that's definitely in the running. Me and my partner have said we'll look to do a smaller festival with friends and their three kids so are looking at something that works for them too. Could well be a contender. Blue Dot also being considered. I really want to go to Supernormal which is a tiny but awesome festival just outside Reading, but they still haven't announced tickets. I'd say that's most likely, though.

See you at Primavera for a beer? We're going to both weekends. It's a great festival, but Glasto will always be the one for me.

9 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Daft question, but where is the actual spreadsheet? Can't see it anywhere...

I'll post a link in a day or two, I've been so busy with work and I'm waiting on a friend of mine to let me know their plans... sorry!

6 hours ago, Boris said:

See you at Primavera for a beer? We're going to both weekends. It's a great festival, but Glasto will always be the one for me.

I'm really looking forward to it, having heard great things for a long time! How many times have you been?

Nothing compares to Glasto but I think the best thing for me on this occasion was to draw a line under it and do something else. I'll be back 🙂

• Like 1