The information available below is absolutely the most comprehensive information and advice available anywhere on the internet about Glastonbury Festival - if you've read other Glastonbury Festival websites, and the information looks just a little too familiar, it's because they've heavily borrowed from this, the origin of the best practical information and experience. We've now updated the pages to ensure you have the best time.....
- What is Glastonbury Festival?
- What makes Glastonbury so special?
- Detailed ticket and registration information
- Good Causes
- Getting In
- What to see?
- Site Map: the 2016 version (updated 25/4/16)
- Location - where is it?
- by Coach
- by Train
- by Car
- by Bike
- For liftsharing, see the lift-sharing forum on the eFestivals message forums, www.liftshare.com, www.mylifts.com, or www.freewheelers.co.uk and if hitching see www.hitchhikers.org.
- Kidz Field
- Taking Kids to Glastonbury
- Campervans & Caravans
- Food and Gourmet Glastonbury 2011 guide
- Keep It Green
- Security - keeping your stuff safe
- First Aid & Medical
- Wagonshed Welfare
- Disabled Facilities - includes personal experiences
- The Cinema
- Camcorder policy
- Getting Out
- Jobs - working at the festival
latest on this festival
Coach packages on Thur 4th Oct, main sale Sun 7th Oct
line-ups & rumours
in the legend slot, reports say
video of the day