The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Aren't you getting confused with the football transfer window?

I think its the same 🙂 .... with an extra hour for the paperwork to be signed and completed for the spreadsheet ... actually think that happens for transfers too ... paperwork needs faxing to @vintagelaureateby midnight 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/27/2022 at 12:03 PM, crazyfool1 said:

Just a few days left for new entrants and existing people to come forward … just a reminder now to check all your details are correct with the festival site and update if you’ve moved house fortunately I double checked and I’d deleted the registration I had been using previously but still had one on the system with my now correct postcode 

Good point. Very east to be casual about it. Had to change postcodes!

1 minute ago, George_92 said:

added my name a few pages back/last month – anything else I need to do before it's updated? same reg/details as last time 

Nope that’s it pretty much it … nows the time to be getting as many helpers to help your group as possible and after that try and persuade them to help other groups on the spreadsheet that are placed above and below yours . 

Just now, plaskins said:

Is it too late to get involved with this? I've been lying low a while, so missed the thread. A change in circumstances means I'm in desperate need of 1 x Glastonbury ticket. Please let me know if I can be added on. Ta

Send an email with details to email adress on first page and @vintagelaureatewill add you 

23 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Nope that’s it pretty much it … nows the time to be getting as many helpers to help your group as possible and after that try and persuade them to help other groups on the spreadsheet that are placed above and below yours . 

good stuff, thanks. and sure thing – bring it on! 

It won't let me edit the original post, but these are how the lists currently look after the first post on 11/01.

Confirmed:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Hutchmaster, @Supernintendo Chalmers, @Superscally, @Simsy, @rockandnoll, @SecretFish, @Barnabybear, @spg. @yehbutnobut, @Watergirl, @glastogirl88, @northernringo, @Jensescapade. @northernringo@Little Andy, @Bovla, @Hugh Jass, @pauladam, @thefudgefactory, @stt11. @Boris, @Seldom Seen Kid, @gigpusher@wedgie, @plaskins, @George_92, @mickthevoice  @chemica

Confirmed Drop Offs:

@4519dennis, @BlueDaze, @blutarsky, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer

No reconfirmation/Awaiting: 

@Charm, @flyleen, @semmtexx,  @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @wweerr208,  @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose,  @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet Pea, @JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83,  @karlpowell, @Smash1984,  @Fanbloodytastic,  @JacobCMarshall@YourMonkeyWrench, @Brianae, @clarkete, @TheGoodWillOut, @Lycra

If I have missed any one reconfirm on here - please give me a shout ASAP. I have had a couple of people message me - either on here or via the email - to express an interest but then never got back to me, so I have included them in the 'awaiting' section. I am going to start re-organising the groups etc. now/tomorrow so we will share it all with you in the next few days.

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 6

On 1/11/2022 at 3:44 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Happy to help others out if I'm available at the time.

@Zoo Music Girl Were you still wanting tickets or have you decided to just do Primavera instead?

I'm out yeah, but thanks for checking! Can't justify the cost and time off with Primavera as well and we might do another UK one later in summer.

Good luck to all! I usually am happy to help when I have my own sorted but I think getting involved in the resale when I'm not going will be too difficult and tempting...

22 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

It won't let me edit the original post, but these are how the lists currently look after the first post on 11/01.

Confirmed:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Hutchmaster, @Supernintendo Chalmers, @Superscally, @Simsy, @rockandnoll, @SecretFish, @Barnabybear, @spg. @yehbutnobut, @Watergirl, @glastogirl88, @northernringo, @Jensescapade. @northernringo@Little Andy, @Bovla, @Hugh Jass, @pauladam, @thefudgefactory, @stt11. @Boris, @Seldom Seen Kid, @gigpusher@wedgie, @plaskins, @George_92, @mickthevoice  @chemica

Confirmed Drop Offs:

@4519dennis, @BlueDaze, @blutarsky, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer

No reconfirmation/Awaiting: 

@Charm, @flyleen, @semmtexx,  @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @wweerr208,  @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose,  @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet Pea, @JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83,  @karlpowell, @Smash1984,  @Fanbloodytastic,  @JacobCMarshall@YourMonkeyWrench, @Brianae, @clarkete, @TheGoodWillOut, @Lycra

If I have missed any one reconfirm on here - please give me a shout ASAP. I have had a couple of people message me - either on here or via the email - to express an interest but then never got back to me, so I have included them in the 'awaiting' section. I am going to start re-organising the groups etc. now/tomorrow so we will share it all with you in the next few days.

Hey I posted a few pages back can I still jump on too please? Not sure how your organise the groups but we’re a couple so it’s me and my partner under the one name.