The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

2 minutes ago, curlylocks88 said:

I am going to try for coach and then general resale so I get two attempts to get in. My boyfriend and friend will also try for me (and whoever else is in my group) - they both already have tickets. 

Happy to buddy up with you and your group - if you are keen then send me a DM 🙂 

I have never been to glasto before and pretty desperate to go

Will send you a DM and start contact later this evening. It'll be my partners first time going after being unable to go in 2019 due to work and having to return her ticket. 

51 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Gonna put my head in here. 

Our group is 5/6 the only person who hasn't gotten a ticket is my partner. So we've got 3 spots open on the form, I'm happy to help and would love some help as well. 

Also interested in joining your form - I'll send you a message shortly

22 hours ago, chazwwe said:

Gonna put my head in here. 

Our group is 5/6 the only person who hasn't gotten a ticket is my partner. So we've got 3 spots open on the form, I'm happy to help and would love some help as well. 

Heya, me and my partner want to join the resale so if you got still some space, happy to help / join the group. Let me know. Thanks

How are we working payment? 

Can people post their plans to give me an idea of how to approach it? 

I personally will 100% guarantee immediate repayment of the money to anyone who gets me two tickets, but unsure if there's a better approach. I'm intending to pay via a credit card if I get through myself. 

35 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

How are we working payment? 

Can people post their plans to give me an idea of how to approach it? 

I personally will 100% guarantee immediate repayment of the money to anyone who gets me two tickets, but unsure if there's a better approach. I'm intending to pay via a credit card if I get through myself. 

Unfortunately there is no completely secure method … there will be trust involved in either direction but I would hope and expect any payment to be made immediately at the end of the sale or once confirmation has been recieved via either a screenshot of the booking complete page … or the email confirmation 

Hi everyone. A quick bit of help please. Does anyone have anything official from the festival about how many tickets you can buy in each sale? It's 4 for general resale, 2 for coach resale, right? I can't find anything on the website and I need to show it to a friend currently in a group of 5. Cheers.

39 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Unfortunately there is no completely secure method … there will be trust involved in either direction but I would hope and expect any payment to be made immediately at the end of the sale or once confirmation has been recieved via either a screenshot of the booking complete page … or the email confirmation 

If, in the worst case scenario, I was to buy tickets for another user and then they didn't pay - am I right in thinking I can still get a refund for each ticket, less a £25 fee per ticket? It would make me a little happier to do it than potentially losing nearly £300 per ticket!

Just now, northernringo said:

If, in the worst case scenario, I was to buy tickets for another user and then they didn't pay - am I right in thinking I can still get a refund for each ticket, less a £25 fee per ticket? It would make me a little happier to do it than potentially losing nearly £300 per ticket!

That’s what I was initially thinking about posting … but I’m not actually sure … would the refund not need to be requested by the ticket holder rather than the card holder ? 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

That’s what I was initially thinking about posting … but I’m not actually sure … would the refund not need to be requested by the ticket holder rather than the card holder ? 

I'd assume you could probably cancel the payment with your card company. 

24 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Hi everyone. A quick bit of help please. Does anyone have anything official from the festival about how many tickets you can buy in each sale? It's 4 for general resale, 2 for coach resale, right? I can't find anything on the website and I need to show it to a friend currently in a group of 5. Cheers.

Don't know if there is anything official but previously it has always been 2 in the coach and 4 in the GA for resale day. I wouldn't expect it to be any different this year. 

• Thanks 1

Any chance someone can post the link to the spreadsheet? 

I’ll be up for helping any group of two for the coach sale. Do I just choose people to help? Is there a WhatsApp group or something? 

A little summary of the rules would be helpful 🙂

On 2/16/2022 at 9:39 AM, vintagelaureate said:

Should this be a new thread? I'm not sure but I am thinking maybe, or at least once details are checked...

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Charm, @Seldom Seen Kid, @Supernintendo Chalmers, @Superscally, @stt11, @Hugh Jass, @yehbutnobut, @wedgie, @SecretFish, @plaskins, @chemica, @plot2pot, @Jensescapade, @JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Hutchmaster, @Little Andy, @Bovla, @rockandnoll, @Barnabybear, @spg, @northernringo, @glastogirl88, @Simsy, @clarkete, @pauladam, @thefudgefactory, @Watergirl, @mickthevoice, @danssol, @George_92, @Boris

I have made this uneditable currently, I will do any editing if changes need to be made - if something is wrong please drop me a message or an email. At the weekend, I will post the final version and we can all start canvassing for help etc.! The draft is linked below:

Resale Spreadsheet Viewer

I have tried to group as best I can, but there may be mistakes - this is more than half the size of the original too so there have been a few lost along the way! 

I won't have much access to eFests till tonight, so give me some time to get back to you if you message me! 

Thanks!

spreadsheet bump @kalifire

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I’ll be up for helping any group of two for the coach sale. Do I just choose people to help? Is there a WhatsApp group or something? 

I'd be grateful for any help I can get. A few of the people due to help me are Ukrainian and as you can imagine it doesn't feel right to ask them at the moment! 

4 minutes ago, kalifire said:

on the other bit what were you thinking ? I think its hard for admins to decide who helps who .... but id hope that  people will help those who require bus tickets if they dont themselves . If people get the bus tickets they will be available on Sunday to help the people who remain for the main sale .... the more we get knocked off that require bus tickets the more help available on the sunday 

do we have a plan for the coach sale for those that are in a group of more than two people? could we split off and make sub groups of two from those to maximise chances? I’m in a three so will be going it alone on the first sale, for example. cheers! 

31 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

on the other bit what were you thinking ? I think its hard for admins to decide who helps who .... but id hope that  people will help those who require bus tickets if they dont themselves . If people get the bus tickets they will be available on Sunday to help the people who remain for the main sale .... the more we get knocked off that require bus tickets the more help available on the sunday 

definitely will help out on the Sunday if I’m successful on the Thursday. (maybe I just love the ticket day rush haha). can maybe assign people to certain groups closer to the time 

1 hour ago, George_92 said:

definitely will help out on the Sunday if I’m successful on the Thursday. (maybe I just love the ticket day rush haha). can maybe assign people to certain groups closer to the time 

I’m going to run Some ideas past @vintagelaureatelater and will likely set up an unallocated helpers thread later ..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, George_92 said:

do we have a plan for the coach sale for those that are in a group of more than two people? could we split off and make sub groups of two from those to maximise chances? I’m in a three so will be going it alone on the first sale, for example. cheers! 

Keep your eyes peeled 😂 Looking to sort it out.

• Like 1

@yehbutnobut   @chemica @plot2pot  @Barnabybear  @glastogirl88    @thefudgefactory  @mickthevoice @danssol @Boris I’m setting up a watts app group for the resale .., please pm me contact details if you wish to be included … no problem if you don’t … you’ll still remain on the spreadsheet … and if I’ve not tagged you I likely have your number already but feel free to Dm me anyway … 2 weeks untill first sale 🙂 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 5