The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

3 minutes ago, David_303 said:

More than happy to have a stab at it if someone can link me to the spreadsheet. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HXMxDzHhMePqjQF6BfCDPAsnGyKQbRjeeuUz8Fi_uOk/edit#gid=0 

On the day we will have one person editing it to highlight those who have secured a ticket, and we are using a Whatsapp group to communicate that to the spreadsheet editor. If you're happy with it, could you DM @crazyfool1 with your number to get added to the group? 

Edit: beaten to it! 

Edited by blutarsky
  • Thanks 1

Missed out last time so will be trying in the resale on Sunday for 4 of us. How many do you think there will roughly be do you reckon? Few put off by big crowds due to COVID? Did the council grant the application for extra capacity?

Edited by wozwebs

1 minute ago, wozwebs said:

Missed out last time so will be trying in the resale on Sunday for 4 of us. How many do you think there will roughly be do you reckon? Few put off by big crowds due to COVID? Did the council grant the application for extra capacity?

See here for a big chat including about the 7000 extra...

• Like 1

On 3/19/2022 at 8:38 PM, vintagelaureate said:

And the ad campaign was born...

ZomboMeme 19032022193734.jpg

I feel ashamed- I've been using Morrissons own brand for my excretion prevention..

I like the separate Coach sheet. It does make it clearer. I was even forgetting for sure how many we can buy despite reading this thread. I must be getting the jitters. So it's two coach per sale with the exception being that you can also add children 12 or below when making the reservation.. which applies to us!

36 minutes ago, Boris said:

I like the separate Coach sheet. It does make it clearer. I was even forgetting for sure how many we can buy despite reading this thread. I must be getting the jitters. So it's two coach per sale with the exception being that you can also add children 12 or below when making the reservation.. which applies to us!

Yep clear as many of those as possible and some of the main sheet might need a bit of re grouping for Sunday sale with the bonus of the green people becoming extra help 

55 minutes ago, Boris said:

Now I'm confused. You can only buy two tickets at a time in the coach resale? But you can buy four tickets in the general resale?

35 minutes ago, t0paz said:

It doesn’t work (I tried!), but the booking page is up. At least it might be useful for your browser to cache your details…

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2022/worthy-farm/1450001

If only someone could find a direct IP address for that URL like happened many years ago!

1 hour ago, t0paz said:

It doesn’t work (I tried!), but the booking page is up. At least it might be useful for your browser to cache your details…

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2022/worthy-farm/1450001

image.png.ce4fa609bdc24af3168e23a9b83abb3a.png

Going to try periodically this week, on the off chance! 

Edited by blutarsky

5 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Will I be able to go straight to this page on resale day and just keep bashing proceed ?

There is no way of knowing as See could be doing lots of clever things behind the scenes. They might even change the link and so you could be trying to hit a page which doesn’t exist.

The safest option is to try the main ticket link. But if this page loads on Sunday I’ll be trying to use it.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, t0paz said:

It does however tell you if the reg number and post code aren’t in the database. Handy if you think your mates are unreliable!

Thanks for that, we've got 9 going in for the resales and it looks like someone has put their details into our spreadsheet incorrectly...I just went through and checked all of them.

Edited by gooner1990