The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

A festival essential. And these ones are the melt in the mouth instants, the rolls Royce of stopping the shits . Accept no substitutes.  

Rolls royce of stopping the shits 😂

5 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

A festival essential. And these ones are the melt in the mouth instants, the rolls Royce of stopping the shits . Accept no substitutes.  

And the ad campaign was born...

ZomboMeme 19032022193734.jpg

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, gazzared said:

Thanks ,I must get these... By the Friday iam scared to fart 👍

I had several years where I would pride myself on only ever peeing at Glastonbury - only drinking booze or tea and living on carbs or meat with very little fibre or veg.

Don't think I'd recommend it 😉

So… this exact time in reality next week, it possibly would have been too late for those still in bed at 8:15.

I seriously think the clocks going forward is going to work hugely in our favour. Let’s hope there’s no mention of it on the fest’s socials this week. 

1 minute ago, yehbutnobut said:

So… this exact time in reality next week, it possibly would have been too late for those still in bed at 8:15.

I seriously think the clocks going forward is going to work hugely in our favour. Let’s hope there’s no mention of it on the fest’s socials this week. 

I’ll have an 8am alarm set … but the reality is I’ll be awake from 5 

I was on the original list from way back when, but appreciate I may have missed the re confirmation since I’ve adopted the out of sight out of mind coping approach to everything Glastonbury until the actual resale date has rolled around (first year not getting them so this is new territory…).

If it’s not too late, please stick me on, and good luck to everyone trying!

49 minutes ago, ionicmoose said:

I was on the original list from way back when, but appreciate I may have missed the re confirmation since I’ve adopted the out of sight out of mind coping approach to everything Glastonbury until the actual resale date has rolled around (first year not getting them so this is new territory…).

If it’s not too late, please stick me on, and good luck to everyone trying!

Unfortunately we have had to have a cut off I’m afraid … sorry … and good luck to you … stick on here on the day though some help may still be forthcoming 

45 minutes ago, David_303 said:

I've tickets but more than happy to help out. We have a blisteringly quick connection at work, it hasn't let me down! 

All help appreciated. We have a spreadsheet with 60ish people who need tickets. If you can try to get on and buy for whoever doesn't have tickets at the point you get in, it would be hugely appreciated. 

8 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

All help appreciated. We have a spreadsheet with 60ish people who need tickets. If you can try to get on and buy for whoever doesn't have tickets at the point you get in, it would be hugely appreciated. 

More than happy to have a stab at it if someone can link me to the spreadsheet.