The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

33 minutes ago, hhunting said:

I know it's usually 6pm for coach and 9am general but have they actually confirmed the times yet? I can't see it anywhere

No they haven't. It's one of the things giving me hope as only the organised will know about it hopefully. By the time they do announce it it might be too late for some who are interested. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, gazzared said:

They'll be another 8 tickets in the pot as my boss and 7 of his friends didn't bother paying off the balance as they've all made other plans to go las Vegas instead 👍

8? That’s great news for those desperate for a ticket. It’s a bit daft giving up the chance to go to Glastonbury, when it might be years before you are lucky again.  After all you can go to Vegas anytime.  Suppose they aren’t as committed to the cause  as many of us are! 

26 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

8? That’s great news for those desperate for a ticket. It’s a bit daft giving up the chance to go to Glastonbury, when it might be years before you are lucky again.  After all you can go to Vegas anytime.  Suppose they aren’t as committed to the cause  as many of us are! 

Yeah , he said they all couldn't get the same time off again for this June so they've planned a Vegas trip later in the year when it suits them all.

1 hour ago, gazzared said:

They'll be another 8 tickets in the pot as my boss and 7 of his friends didn't bother paying off the balance as they've all made other plans to go las Vegas instead 👍

Good stuff. 

There's not a cat in hells chance I'd want to go there instead...although there is a cracking place that sells puds made of frozen custard. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes, can’t understand it myself with or without frozen custard. But I suppose you could see Adele, oh wait😉

Ha ha, funnily enough even though I had never owned a track/cd/whatever of hers I did make a point of seeing her at the farm and thought she put on a good show. 

I did find the custard place, for anyone else greedy who goes there who isn't fussed about gambling 😊

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g45963-d2203632-Reviews-Luv_It_Frozen_Custard-Las_Vegas_Nevada.html

Edited by clarkete

On 3/9/2022 at 5:46 PM, crazyfool1 said:

@yehbutnobut   @chemica @plot2pot  @Bovla  @Barnabybear  @glastogirl88    @thefudgefactory  @mickthevoice @danssol @Boris I’m setting up a watts app group for the resale .., please pm me contact details if you wish to be included … no problem if you don’t … you’ll still remain on the spreadsheet … and if I’ve not tagged you I likely have your number already but feel free to Dm me anyway … 2 weeks untill first sale 🙂 

Done! Thanks again 😁

11 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Do we have any idea on what coach departures and days might be available?  I'm guessing not until 1800 Thursday......

and if you get through! you used to have to click the day, then the city... I think! I've only ever done it via resale for others.

• Thanks 1

Details of the resale now on the Glastonbury website. And the worthy view/sticklinch resale will be at 11am after the general resale.  It mentions only a limited number of tickets are available but then they always say that.  
and as usual they won’t say exactly how many tickets are available.

Keep the faith! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Like 1

Well I said I'd happily set up a 2nd spreadsheet last week when i got back to the UK. Got to the UK and instantly got hit by a nasty bout of the big C. Ughhhh. Managed to avoid it for 2 years so suppose it was going to happen eventually. 

Anyway id someone set up a 2nd one or do we still need a new sheet?

15 minutes ago, Gutterflower said:

Well I said I'd happily set up a 2nd spreadsheet last week when i got back to the UK. Got to the UK and instantly got hit by a nasty bout of the big C. Ughhhh. Managed to avoid it for 2 years so suppose it was going to happen eventually. 

Anyway id someone set up a 2nd one or do we still need a new sheet?

Nobody's set up a second one yet, I'd be interested

I managed to get a place with Oxfam yesterday.  I got 'unavailable' after less than a minute, but kept the page open and hitting 'proceed' every so often.  After 35 minutes a payment screen miraculously appeared.  Couldn't believe it when I got the confirmation!

I gave myself 24 hours to think about it, but have decided to give volunteering a go this year.  I like the idea that you can be on site from Monday to Monday, and Oxfield camping sounds good.  I normally camp in Hitchin Hill, so it seems to be a similar hike, just in a slightly different direction.

I have just emailed Vintagelaureate to ask to "turn me green", and I will contact all my helpers, update in other threads, the Whatsapp group etc.  Anybody who already printed the spreadsheet please take note: I am sorted!

Will be helping out this Thursday and Sunday.  The very best of luck to everyone!

• Like 7