The Resale Spreadsheet Roll Call (Take 3!?)

vintagelaureate

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

Chins up, resale crew. It's a stinger of a day for you lot today, but not long to go until your tickets are finally secure.

I have to say, after the last two years of chaos, build-up, cancellations, etc, you can feel the relief in people paying the balance off more than ever. Personally, I'm buzzing for them all, this website could do with a dose of excitement at the moment to divert minds from other matters! 😃

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

12 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I have to say, after the last two years of chaos, build-up, cancellations, etc, you can feel the relief in people paying the balance off more than ever. Personally, I'm buzzing for them all, this website could do with a dose of excitement at the moment to divert minds from other matters! 😃

Its weird to think the festival was still 'ON' at this point in 2020!

On 2/26/2022 at 8:12 PM, crazyfool1 said:

I’ve also brought them in secret resale before .. but don’t think that was for myself … shame they don’t exist any longer 

Sorry, when you said "they" do not exist any more do you mean hopitality, or secret resales n general? 

2 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Sorry, when you said "they" do not exist any more do you mean hopitality, or secret resales n general? 

secret resales .... there used to be some after the resale that just appeared randomly in the lead up to the festival .... these haven't happened for a good few festivals now .... 

41 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

even though im ticketless i agree..

HAPPY BALANCE PAYMENT WEEK ALL. ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!!

14 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Exactly! This is the first time there's been a balance payment day for a month short of three years, right? Crazy

Its the first balance payment I've made in 5 years, festival wasn't on in 2018, I volunteered in 2019.... and well we know what happened in 2020 and 2021!

Echoing the advice given  above about being in more than 1 group. If your reg. number gets used by another group, it will block you booking for your eFest group which has your reg. in it. Very often you have but one chance to book if you get the page up and if it fails that's it. Your whole group (apart from you) gets their reg. numbers marked as 'in process' of a transaction - but then it fails (because one of them has been used) and the chance is gone for all of the rest of you. 

Edited by Boris

7 hours ago, kalifire said:

Chins up, resale crew. It's a stinger of a day for you lot today, but not long to go until your tickets are finally secure.

Question - I'll be in a position to help two but not four people in the resale (I can't financially stretch to more than two tickets up front). If everyone is in groups of four, can I help?

I'm a solo polo👍

14 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Is there any sort of Campervan resale? i.e if someone manages to get a resale ticket, are they likely to put any Campervan tickets up in the weeks that follow, or is the game up with that now?

That’s very likely to be returns on these sometimes on a couple of occasions 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Likely to be 2 as that’s what it’s always been .. can’t see any different this year 

I'm guessing this is due to filling spaces - theres never going to be big amounts of space on each coach to fill. After all the pairs go are there stray single tickets up for grabs for the coach?

30 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Is there any sort of Campervan resale? i.e if someone manages to get a resale ticket, are they likely to put any Campervan tickets up in the weeks that follow, or is the game up with that now?

I think I read somewhere that the campervan resale will be later in the day after the main resale. I am holding my breath for both but with no real expectation of success. 

9 minutes ago, baggienick68 said:

I think I read somewhere that the campervan resale will be later in the day after the main resale. I am holding my breath for both but with no real expectation of success. 

Camper Vans and Worthy View resale at 12.00 after the main resale.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Camper Vans and Worthy View resale at 12.00 after the main resale.

Perfect, thanks. I'm trying for someone who has access to one in the Resale, would be a nice touch if I managed to get him a ticket. Failing that, it's looking like I'm in a tent outside one 😑 'this is what you could have won'

7 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

As there aren't that many groups of us is the plan just to set up a big WhatsApp Glastonbury resale group. Might be the quickest way on the day to give updates? 

weve been toying with some ideas .... one that was suggested yesterday was that the spreadsheet was made editable to all members of the resale groups and as soon as a ticket was purchased for those people they turn their group green and move to another group .... helpers would need to contact the person they know on the spreadsheet and maybe even send a screenshot ...   all helpers would have the contact details of the groups they wish to help in advance ...