Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

4 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

I love them, but they were dreadful subbing the Foo Fighters a few years ago. Absolute vibe killer, plodding setlist, restless crowd. I think they've probably got a bit more main stage festival experience since then luckily.

I thought they were ace personally. Had a few beers and a great time. The run of a England > Bloodbuzz > Mr November > Terrible Love > Turtleneck was one of the better sub runs I've seen on the Pyramid. 

Bring em home I say. 

• Like 1

Hadn't they just only released or were about to release the new album? Seem to remember the criticism being they played songs people weren't familiar with. That said, every time I've seen them or similar acts like Bon Iver outside it's always been crap, people just talking waiting for the 1 song they know. Think they'd be better on Park or in a tent.

1 hour ago, mattiloy said:

Van Morrison’s tour dates look ominous.

Mid afternoon on the pyramid or west holts headliner?

He's one of those acts that's always active, and in the right area, but hasn't turned up in a very long time. Wouldn't say that he looks any more or less likely now than he has in the past decade or so.

28 minutes ago, incident said:

He's one of those acts that's always active, and in the right area, but hasn't turned up in a very long time. Wouldn't say that he looks any more or less likely now than he has in the past decade or so.

You'd hope this makes him less likely now...

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/may/06/van-morrison-new-record-project-volume-one-review

5 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

I thought they were ace personally. Had a few beers and a great time. The run of a England > Bloodbuzz > Mr November > Terrible Love > Turtleneck was one of the better sub runs I've seen on the Pyramid. 

Bring em home I say. 

Bumped into @Somto Unigwe Raphael during Mr November, proper glasto moment

19 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Damn. Really could do with knowing which night Phoebe is (hopefully) playing before the Brixton date goes on sale. 

Tuesday 26th July according to the O2 Priority app. (Sorry, ignore me. Thought for a second you meant which night at Brixton rather than Glastonbury!)

Edited by cdm22