LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

4 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Who was the guy going on about sugababes

This is really funny my friend has been going on about John Cooper Clarke all week. For some weird reason he’s been a topic of conversation and now he gets announced haha!

DIdnt he get cancelled  coz of transphobic comments at one of his recent shows? D‎a‎b down Dr. John Cooper Clarke!

• Downvote 1

Like others, I don't really know many of those names other that the obvious ones which don't really do much for me (e.g. Bananarama in 2019 was better for me than the Sugarbabes and I didn't manage to see them anyway).  But something new to listen to in preparation!

5 minutes ago, incident said:

Quick countup - 25 names on this poster. 25 names on the 2019 poster. So hopefully no truth to the "no Avalon cafe" rumour.

Not sure if acts on the café normally make the poster anyway. Either way if god forbid it is gone they will need to replace it with something similar