2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

Really enjoyed that personally. Thought it started a little flat (probably due to the context and sound more than anything else) but overall was fantastic. Kendrick's section was the stand out for me, delivery was great and whoever was looking after his wardrobe/outfit did a killer job. Anderson Paak's infectious smile on drums was a nice touch also. Iconic all round

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Wtf has happened to this thread. 

Has Glasto been replaced by American egg chasing? Surely there’s a better place to talk about that shite. 

There's potential relevance to the headliner, unless you're Supre, who as always seems intent on angrily pissing on everyone's cornflakes this morning. At least all the chat took place while you were asleep! 😂 

Expect normal service to resume this morning and we'll be back not having a clue who two thirds of the headliners are...

15 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Wtf has happened to this thread. 

Has Glasto been replaced by American egg chasing? Surely there’s a better place to talk about that shite. 

Well when the Super Bowl is in the UK in 5 years I wonder what the criticism will be when its Ed Sheeran doing the half time show.

6 hours ago, waltere said:

Can't believe Mr. Cent actually came on hanging upside down in the vest 😂

In other news, a mate of mine is having a hell of a game so far

IMG-20220214-WA0001.jpg

Had a hugely successful night myself… £176 which pretty much pays my ticket balance. What’s mental is that there was a window of three yards for Stafford to be both over in one bet and under in the other.

Boom!!

4E244372-14D4-4488-801A-24BB1F8F1A2D.png

35651904-681C-4795-8F36-837A40FF7330.png