2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

41 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Wtf has happened to this thread. 

Has Glasto been replaced by American egg chasing? Surely there’s a better place to talk about that shite. 

Are you really that precious that a brief chat about the world’s biggest sporting event (at which a potential headliner was performing) in the middle of the night bothers you?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Ehhh. Found that half time show pretty boring.

It was okay. With there being so many performers it was very much a case of ‘okay, now this persons turn… now this persons turn’ and the stage set up was kind of dull in comparison to some previous people to do it… but it was fine and did the job I suppose. 

Good on Em taking the knee despite the NFL telling him not to. 

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Are you really that precious that a brief chat about the world’s biggest sporting event (at which a potential headliner was performing) in the middle of the night bothers you?

Is it even a sport? It’s 4 hours of adverts occasionally interrupted by padded up meat heads running head first at each other and then wondering why they all suffer from concussion and neck injuries. 

Not one of those “players” would last on a rugby pitch. They would be blowing out of their steroid fuelled arses after 5 minutes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

Is it even a sport? It’s 4 hours of adverts occasionally interrupted by padded up meat heads running head first at each other and then wondering why they all suffer from concussion and neck injuries. 

Not one of those “players” would last on a rugby pitch. They would be blowing out of their steroid fuelled arses after 5 minutes.

Excuse me, please could you take this sport chat to the appropriate thread... 😀

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

It was okay. With there being so many performers it was very much a case of ‘okay, now this persons turn… now this persons turn’ and the stage set up was kind of dull in comparison to some previous people to do it… but it was fine and did the job I suppose. 

Good on Em taking the knee despite the NFL telling him not to. 

Yeah very much my thoughts. Was a lot packed into one. It didn’t flow into each other all that well - mostly just one stopped, camera moved and the other started.

On 2/12/2022 at 10:51 AM, Matt42 said:

I’d say if the stones are doing TW Classic they are out. It’s rumoured to be June 26th (Glasto Sunday).

Just following your logic, if Macca was announced for TW Classic which I think he was supposed to play in 2020, would we be ruling him out?

Just now, endswithMJ said:

good for you. 

was reading a lot of doubt about it over the last few pages so was just reconfirming what I’ve been told. 

I was just being silly.

Fingers crossed then! Everything is pointing at it being incredibly unlikely at this point, but considering we’ve got zero info on other possibilities it’s good to hear positive news regarding Macca and Ken.