2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

6 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Me neither, sadly. Thinking about it, has he ever toured? I certainly can't remember anything from the past twenty years. I'm not even sure he toured the 2001 album. Was he on the Up In Smoke tour? Either way, it'd be a one-off, alas it's a pipedream. When you're sat on $1bn, the motivation to get off your ass and perform must be low 

Indeed. If anything the reputational damage from a bad tour outweighs any benefits. He’s got nothing to prove.

That said I cannot wait for this tonight.

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

You can spin that around though. With that much money, perhaps his aspirations have gone beyond getting rich, and now he wants something more. Such as a legacy, and some great perfomances would help with that. Show the zoomers that he's more than just the guy who made those headphones

I think his legacy is pretty secure already to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

You can spin that around though. With that much money, perhaps his aspirations have gone beyond getting rich, and now he wants something more. Such as a legacy, and some great perfomances would help with that. Show the zoomers that he's more than just the guy who made those headphones

I'd imagine he's still the guy most modern artists would love to have produce their albums. Plenty would love to take the crown and I'd guess very few would not be aware of his legacy. The kids definitely know he's more than Beats and Grand Theft Auto 

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Indeed. If anything the reputational damage from a bad tour outweighs any benefits. He’s got nothing to prove.

That said I cannot wait for this tonight.

It's the perfect setup. Dre, Snoop in that ridiculous spaceship of a stadium, less than 4 miles from Crenshaw Boulevard, home team in the final. Shit's about to pop-off 

31 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

By the way. What’s the etiquette on commenting on the actual game here? Who’s actually genuinely interested in it?

Important to know if I’m just going to be talking to myself for an hour…

1st time watching,  so interested but won't get much in depth comments out of me