2020 headliners

jj200

18 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I’ve said it a million times but can we stop calling Foals a new band.

theyve been playing big slots at festivals for longer than I’ve been attending festivals.

Chill out. Everyone knows how long Foals have been active. 

Neither are new bands but they’re both relatively new as far as headliners go. The 1975 have been a band longer than Hard Fi.

"Hard-Fi have their own video podcast, which is known as Hard-Fi: Rockin' the City, available on their website, iTunes, Myspace page and YouTube channel.[55] In 2007 Hard-Fi: Rockin' the City was nominated for "Best Podcast" at the Digital Music Awards."

GET THEM ON THE PYRAMID!!!

9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Matt Healy's let himself go.

edit: forgot how truly awful that song was.

You owe ma boi Kyle 2 apologies for that post.

Dyou reckon they'll manage to get Hadouken to get back together to play before Klaxons?

Anyway back to headliners they should just get 1975 and Foals to co-headline. But not one after the other, get it down in one.

14 minutes ago, TKOCF said:

Cannot wait for a Razorlight Sunday afternoon set in 2043.

The hill I’ll die on is that Razorlight s/t is the most underrated and unfairly hated album of the 2000’s. 

Dunno if I’d die on that hill but I’ll go

part way up-great album

10 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Just to see, would people be happy if they announced The 1975, FM and Arctic Monkeys as a trio?

1975 - not my thing and wouldn't watch them,  but I'd get it

Fleetwood Mac - undeniably a legendary band that have never played before, I'd absolutely get it and might well see them.

Arctic Monkeys - again not really my cup of tea and I wouldn't watch them, but they've not played since 2013 so it's not exactly like we get them every year. I'd get it.

So individually, yes. I could see any one of them headlining.  As a trio?  I'd feel it was pretty...dull tbh.