2022 Headliners

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

Dave's brother? Well, way to ruin the fun! (also, why isn't it always this easy 😂

Ha, sorry! We worked together so able to confirm with confidence.  Neil has had some info previously from me.  

Quick pretend I didn’t say anything! Lol

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sisco said:

And btw, just to back it up the person I asked has just commented on the Twitter link 😂 (because I told him it’s there)

Just came here to post that 😄

Stand down.

Edited by Gnomicide

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Given what we know about Kendrick and his touring habits, I wonder if Roskilde have just moved on and booked someone else while Glastonbury are happy to wait a bit longer on him confirming his plans.

Not a good sign though if fests start moving on from Kendrick though. Does he have form for showing up and doing one offs?

I wonder who they would turn to if Kendrick ends up not touring. Dua Lipa is an obvious shout and would probably draw a bigger crowd than Kendrick but Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa and Paul McCartney doesn’t really strike me as a standard Glastonbury headliner trio. It definitely doesn’t have the same balance that Kendrick brings. 

Edit: Just after I posted this I saw @brettredmayne’s post about a Coldplay world tour…

Edited by kingcrawler

15 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I wonder who they would turn to if Kendrick ends up not touring. Dua Lipa is an obvious shout and would probably draw a bigger crowd than Kendrick but Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa and Paul McCartney doesn’t really strike me as a standard Glastonbury headliner trio. It definitely doesn’t have the same balance that Kendrick brings. 

Edit: Just after I posted this I saw @brettredmayne’s post about a Coldplay world tour…

Coldplay will not be back in 2022

Finally back on here and trying to catch up with everything, do we think this latest info of no Kendrick at another Festival, effects the information with have that say's he is headlining Glastonbury. If it does then I have no clue who is headlining

Possibilities.....

Both Kenny and Taylor aren’t playing Glasto

Kenny is playing but not Roskilde

Dua is headlining the big one and not The Other 

Macca is back 

Elton is playing 

Foals will finally get their chance 

Coldplay fancy another go