Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

35 minutes ago, Chef said:

Liam now selling Knebworth pre-sale access for a quid rather than having to pre order the album. Deadline 3pm today 

EDIT: link here https://store.liamgallagher.com/uk//merch/lg-ticket-access-pass.html 

image.thumb.png.857f0c46eb667e1979b28cee034e8206.png

Odd, I was under the impression these things had to have a no purchase necessary option 

3 hours ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

That’s a fucking pain seeing as Garbage were half the reason we got the tickets.

1 hour ago, Baggins7 said:

Typical I went and booked an air bnb this morning for the dates in November and gets rescheduled a few hours later! Makes it tricky getting to Brighton on a Thursday evening now…

Yeah, we have gone for the refund as can't really do midweek and now no Garbage 😞

2 hours ago, the wonderwhy said:

Odd, I was under the impression these things had to have a no purchase necessary option 

Depends. But maybe they didnt receive as many album Pre orders are they estimated. Liam shouldve just sold the single along with the code to not make it seem as shady.

Edited by Suprefan

Bonobo

MAY 2022
3 – The Brighton Centre, Brighton, UK
4 – O2 Academy, Birmingham, UK
6 – Victoria Warehouse, Manchester, UK
7 – O2 Academy, Leeds, UK
8 – Rock City, Nottingham, UK
16 – Royal Albert Hall, London, UK
17 – Royal Albert Hall, London, UK
18 – Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

1 hour ago, zahidf said:

Bonobo

MAY 2022
3 – The Brighton Centre, Brighton, UK
4 – O2 Academy, Birmingham, UK
6 – Victoria Warehouse, Manchester, UK
7 – O2 Academy, Leeds, UK
8 – Rock City, Nottingham, UK
16 – Royal Albert Hall, London, UK
17 – Royal Albert Hall, London, UK
18 – Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Gutted there’s no Bristol or Cardiff date 😔

6 hours ago, zahidf said:

hmmm... maybe a new thing the record companies are trying to do to rinse the fans more

A few years back, I seem to recall early access for tickets to see Arctic Monkeys at the Royal Albert Hall had a pay-for pre-sale, though as this was a charity gig and the ballot fee went to charity, maybe it's not quite the same.

3 hours ago, zero000 said:

Gutted there’s no Bristol or Cardiff date 😔

Same, but I wonder if he/they is headlining Love Saves the Day in the new bigger location next year. It is June so it would maybe match up? Or maybe I'm being too optimistic and wishing for it based on absolutely no evidence.

Struggling to place Bonobo at Glasto...John Peel headliners? 

Edit - Looks like I missed an entire discussion on this in another thread haha

Edited by Zacko

15 minutes ago, Zacko said:

Same, but I wonder if he/they is headlining Love Saves the Day in the new bigger location next year. It is June so it would maybe match up? Or maybe I'm being too optimistic and wishing for it based on absolutely no evidence.

Struggling to place Bonobo at Glasto...John Peel headliners? 

Edit - Looks like I missed an entire discussion on this in another thread haha

Could be a good shout, although he headlined the 3rd stage a couple years ago..think it was only a DJ set though so I guess he’s more of a draw with a full live one.

3 hours ago, charlierc said:

A few years back, I seem to recall early access for tickets to see Arctic Monkeys at the Royal Albert Hall had a pay-for pre-sale, though as this was a charity gig and the ballot fee went to charity, maybe it's not quite the same.

Yeah Inwent to that gig, it was more of a “donate a fiver to TCT and you’re in the ballot”’ deal. Not the same as this.

To be honest I’m shocked more promoters haven’t tried this.