Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Thanks for the heads up. Saw her at EOTR the other year, and she was great. These dates don't really work with me, but toying with the Berlin gig.

I saw that EOTR set and she was really excellent. I just called in on my way to see Wire to see what she was like and stayed for the whole set.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Paging @Mardy. What were we saying the other week? 

Fucking hell. And they're playing the Roundhouse? The gall of these fuckers. The Invisible Band? Never a more apt description of them over the last 20 years. Can we not make them disappear completely?

On 9/13/2021 at 2:23 PM, efcfanwirral said:

Iplayer have their set from trnsmt.  I've heard only universal good things - I'll find out myself after seeing them support Blossoms on Saturday!  They seem very likeable and seems like they get good atmosphere from their audience 

On 9/13/2021 at 3:39 PM, Freddyflintstonree said:

Yeah seen them twice at festivals, and have tickets for a gig of theirs in Liverpool this month. Well worth seeing. 

Well that was a good call! They were feckin' magnificent last night 🙂

• Like 1