Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

16 hours ago, zeppelin said:

I love Frank, but £37.50+fees is steep in my opinion. 

I don't know about the others, but for the Brighton Dome as a venue it's not a price that jumps out as OTT.

With the whole thing of the sector having taken a kicking, I felt ok stumping up the cash tbh.

51 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

It definitely is but I've got the excuse the girlfriend and my friend have never seen him with the Sleeping Souls and I've been on about how good it is throughout lockdown. So manchester here we come 😂

Was my first gig back, and the first time I'd seen him at all, plus had the Souls.

100% worth it.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

The local tramp had claimed the booth as his own.

Long time ago I slept on a bench at Edinburgh station, having missed the train back to Glasgow. Can’t recall which gig it was, possibly Siouxsie & The Banshees, so I guess at least I looked more like a punk in the morning! 

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

We actually tried to get into the hotel where Pete wa staying. We could see him and his entourage having a lock in at the bar (this was post Libertines, pre Babyshambles when he just a fucking mess all the time), but they wouldn't let us in.

Did you go up to him to have a word that maybe those drugs arent such a good idea or offer to take him back to yours to detox?

2 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

It definitely is but I've got the excuse the girlfriend and my friend have never seen him with the Sleeping Souls and I've been on about how good it is throughout lockdown. So manchester here we come 😂

Not the Liverpool date? Or even Buckley?

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Not the Liverpool date? Or even Buckley?

Yeah it's much easier to get a direct train back from Manchester nowadays after gigs (not on wirral anymore - Frodsham way now!). Have to get a taxi from Chester if I want a Liverpool gig now or risk a very short changeover at Warrington or Runcorn

That said I've got no idea what I'll do when I miss the last Manchester train or it gets cancelled! 

Edited by efcfanwirral

Spent many a night on station platforms waiting for the first train. A personal favourite was going up and down in a lift all night in Cardiff Central as it was Baltic outside…. Ending up in a house party and getting on a train during rush hour is always fun stinking of booze and fags whilst everyone else is suited and booted

4 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Yeah it's much easier to get a direct train back from Manchester nowadays after gigs (not on wirral anymore - Frodsham way now!). Have to get a taxi from Chester if I want a Liverpool gig now or risk a very short changeover at Warrington or Runcorn

That said I've got no idea what I'll do when I miss the last Manchester train or it gets cancelled! 

Ooh... Frodsham. Get you!

• Upvote 1