Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

20 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Where is the best place to start? I'm not currently a fan and they've never been my thing listening at least but their own tour and the rareness of a band make them worth giving a check out. Actually being free is another thing as my first 6 months are stacked!

You're a proper hipster if you're only going to see them because it's rare show. 😜

24 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Where is the best place to start? I'm not currently a fan and they've never been my thing listening at least but their own tour and the rareness of a band make them worth giving a check out. Actually being free is another thing as my first 6 months are stacked!

Their best album is Lateralus followed by Ænima, imo.

In terms of individual songs, for an overview of the band and songs they’re (I assume) likely to play live, I’d recommend Schism, Lateralus, Parabola, Stinkfist, Forty Six & 2, Ænema, The Pot and Vicarious.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Didn't expect Muse tbh.

Nope but maybe they have realized they aren't at that level anymore. I didn't expect Kasabian but won't be at Reading now.

Very much the sub level festival but there are some decent undercard bookings. The Vaccines will be everywhere. Good to see The Coral are going to do the rounds again as fitting their tour into my worl is very difficult.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Nope but maybe they have realized they aren't at that level anymore.

Muse aren't at what level anymore?

They're still one of the biggest British bands around, they sell out stadia and still headline the big festivals.

That booking suggests to me that IOW have realised that they need to push the boat out to land a big name.

58 minutes ago, foofajter said:

Just announced on facebook

F0CA89D7-9A8D-4EBE-86A3-E721051FDE63.png

50 minutes ago, zahidf said:

FB_IMG_1632730470496.jpg

47 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

YES! Download show was absolutely incredible. 

If anyone has presale news let us know.

Yes please ANYONE with any presale link please can you send to me. I am absolutely desperate to see them.

13 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Muse aren't at what level anymore?

They're still one of the biggest British bands around, they sell out stadia and still headline the big festivals.

That booking suggests to me that IOW have realised that they need to push the boat out to land a big name.

Definitely this and a case of Muse fancying doing it to tick another one off the list. Could see them popping up at Latitude the next couple years too. 

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Where does it say this and how is this possible? Lol

At The O2's listing there is this "warning". Sounds like a mental gig if people are standing!

**Floor Seating is not raked and other customers might stand during the performance**

Edited by jump