Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Not terribly hard to refresh on see to pull ed sheeran tickets. Seems he didnt try to gouge everyone. £82 for field isnt the end of the world. Couldve asked for double and every wouldve paid. Lets see how many dates he adds.

I was going to go but I'm away booked up already for the London dates pretty much and busy the Cardiff date.

12 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I was going to go but I'm away booked up already for the London dates pretty much and busy the Cardiff date.

Next time you have a go at somebody about bands being shit or festivals not being worth the money etc, I want you to remember that you very much considered paying £80+ to see a glorified busker with his loop pedal, and a fucking shite one at that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 18
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Next time you have a go at somebody about bands being shit or festivals not being worth the money etc, I want you to remember that you very much considered paying £80+ to see a glorified busker with his loop pedal, and a fucking shite one at that. 

This was so funny

15 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I'm out of upvotes for today but that's a big like from me!

3 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Not terribly hard to refresh on see to pull ed sheeran tickets. Seems he didnt try to gouge everyone. £82 for field isnt the end of the world. Couldve asked for double and every wouldve paid. Lets see how many dates he adds.

Date added before Glastonbury in London so he is definitely making some kind of appearance. Show on glasto friday in wembley, then the next one wednesday after glasto

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Date added before Glastonbury in London so he is definitely making some kind of appearance. Show on glasto friday in wembley, then the next one wednesday after glasto

Well until he adds Sat or Sun at Wembley. I said he could do 5 dates no problem and having that gap was rather suspect not on the glasto front. And ill stick with my Snow Patrol cameo if thats the case. 

Edited by Suprefan

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Close the nominations folks, post of the year is wrapped up.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

When did I have a go at someone for it though? You can want me to remember as much as you want to but you've come out with a fucking crock load of shite here!

For your own information, I don't believe I am literally going in on anyone like the c**t that is you right now with this post telling people they shouldn't be spending whatever. IF I question if something is worth me spending money on for whatever reason then that is ME, not anyone else!

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

When did I have a go at someone for it though? You can want me to remember as much as you want to but you've come out with a fucking crock load of shite here!

For your own information, I don't believe I am literally going in on anyone like the c**t that is you right now with this post telling people they shouldn't be spending whatever. IF I question if something is worth me spending money on for whatever reason then that is ME, not anyone else!

Crikey!!

29 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Why is it a pissy response? Because you don't like it?, because it's not what you want to hear and it's the truth?

Go grab that violin, a box of Kleenex and stop crying!

Truth? What the actual fuck are you blathering on about? You’re making yourself look quite the sad case. I don’t give a toss who you see, or spend your money on, it was FF’s comments about Sheeran that I enjoyed, fuck all to do with you. Only person crying here is you in that response.

Oh, and calling someone a c**t is pretty pissy. 

30 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Tool are touring next year. Including the UK.

Where is the best place to start? I'm not currently a fan and they've never been my thing listening at least but their own tour and the rareness of a band make them worth giving a check out. Actually being free is another thing as my first 6 months are stacked!