First gig back

mike46

41 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Definitely gonna get a ticket for Biffy at Bellahouston on the 25th. Couldn’t go originally due to Glastonbury but that, after everything, will be bliss. 

I've been looking at this too; just a shame the GD and GnR shows probably won't happen too. Wonder if they'll put on some replacement shows that weekend, to make the most of having the infrastructure there

Mine should be Green Day/Fall Out Boy/Weezer in Huddersfield but I doubt that’ll happen due to international travel so will probably book a festival in July or August but not sure when I should do this or which festival yet.... Thinking small festivals that are desperate to go ahead this summer like Slam Dunk due to be in May will start planning for September time. 

Next planned gigs are Burn It Down Festival and Bring Me The Horizon both in September. And waiting for the likes of Fontaines, Biffy, Neck Deep, Sports Team, Yungblud and Mystery Jets to reschedule tours.

• Upvote 1

Got super lucky - IDLES on the 21st of June! If thats goes ahead the atmosphere will be insane. also have a smaller Glass Animals show currently in April which could be pushed to early June and possibly that could go ahead maybe at Banquet Records

8 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Definitely gonna get a ticket for Biffy at Bellahouston on the 25th. Couldn’t go originally due to Glastonbury but that, after everything, will be bliss. 

We took the plunge and bought biffy tickets last week. Like you it was originally  a no go for us because of Glastonbury.  The announcement from the Scottish Parliament today will decide whether it is a goer. 

Download - 3rd-6th June - nah, not happening, but hopefully postponed not cancelled
Rammstein 19th June - feuerzone needs to be full on, but nah, not going to happen way too expensive a thing to mess with
Rock Werchter 30th June but they are planning on moving to September along with the other Euro-fests
Duran Duran - 11th July Hyde Park - could happen, I'll be playing Rammstein on my headphones....
The Specials - 24th Sept - Yay!!!!
Skindred - 2nd Oct - Yay!!!
Bauhaus - 30th Oct - the bats have left the belltower and the victims have been bled

So, this fricken virus can just sod off in May. I've written it a letter, strongly worded.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, mike46 said:

So assuming June 21st is the first day of no restrictions, and events can go ahead - what is everyone’s first gig/festival back?

First gig for me will be Foals at Brixton on the 29th, and then either Truck or Y Not festival I guess (undecided on which yet)

Shit the bed, the answer is now... 'Foals at Brixton'.

• Upvote 1