First gig back

mike46

I've still got lots before 21st June which need to be rescheduled: The Magic Gang, Goldfrapp, Biffy Clyro, Tribes, Sports Team, Fontaines DC, Pillow Queens, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Foals, Pa Salieu, Idles x 2, Billy Nomates, Arlo Parks, The Killers, Brockhampton, Another Sky, Keane, Haim. 

Some socially distanced ones still hanging over from last year to be rescheduled - Bear's Den, Lianne La Havas, Mystery Jets & Berwyn.

My first show in the diary after 21/6 is Brian Wilson. I'm not entirely convinced that will go ahead though. Tour starts on 20th June so could just scrap that one date or move it to the end of the run but I think some of the International acts may delay to be on the safe side.

After that, it's Bright Eyes at Birmingham Institute in August.

41 minutes ago, Superscally said:

I have booked a chalet in Lisboa camping...that's as far as I've got... Set a calendar reminder to cancel towards end of June if all going to tits...

Oof - I reckon i might have to get onboard!

Good news, if you need some Lisboa camping details, I DMed you the info about seven years ago.

8 hours ago, FakeEmpire said:

I've still got lots before 21st June which need to be rescheduled: The Magic Gang, Goldfrapp, Biffy Clyro, Tribes, Sports Team, Fontaines DC, Pillow Queens, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Foals, Pa Salieu, Idles x 2, Billy Nomates, Arlo Parks, The Killers, Brockhampton, Another Sky, Keane, Haim. 

Some socially distanced ones still hanging over from last year to be rescheduled - Bear's Den, Lianne La Havas, Mystery Jets & Berwyn.

My first show in the diary after 21/6 is Brian Wilson. I'm not entirely convinced that will go ahead though. Tour starts on 20th June so could just scrap that one date or move it to the end of the run but I think some of the International acts may delay to be on the safe side.

After that, it's Bright Eyes at Birmingham Institute in August.

Feck me sideways... what do you spend your spare cash on.?

8 hours ago, Homer said:

I feel weirdly liberated. I finally know how my nan felt in 1945. I might pop out and buy some nylon tights on the black market and get off with a man dressed as a sailor on Trafalgar Square.

you should've asked me....

Is that you young Homer..?? 🧐

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Homer said:

Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever. 16th September. Shepherds Bush Empire.

Completely forgot I’ve got tickets for this tour too. I’ve had to make a list of what I’ve got booked as I have absolutely no idea! It’s nice to be actually thinking about going to gigs again 😁😁

11 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

We took the plunge and bought biffy tickets last week. Like you it was originally  a no go for us because of Glastonbury.  The announcement from the Scottish Parliament today will decide whether it is a goer. 

Update, Sturgeon was here usual dour uncommitted self today so none the wiser really. Knocked back decision making on most  things by three weeks. Not as confident anymore that Biffy at Bellahouston Park will get the go ahead, just have to wait and see. 

10 hours ago, Homer said:

I feel weirdly liberated. I finally know how my nan felt in 1945. I might pop out and buy some nylon tights on the black market and get off with a man dressed as a sailor on Trafalgar Square.

Think it was actually nylon stockings, not tights. Not in short supply for my Nan. She knew quite a few American GIs. 

8 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Think it was actually nylon stockings, not tights. Not in short supply for my Nan. She knew quite a few American GIs. 

Gee, young Ayrshire Chris is that you..?? I havent seen your Nan for....

(i'll get my coat - wasnt funny first time round...🙄 )

• Upvote 1