Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

4 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I’m in!!!! Mate of ours got through pretty quickly.

Happy for you mate. Hope you enjoy it/ The National!

Sadly my two friends were unlucky this morning. Gonna start munching down Tony's chocolate like Augustus Gloop now.

Just now, sedra said:

Took longer to sell out than I was expecting- is this because Seetickets managing the process better or just fewer tickets I wonder? 

Probably that payments took longer as full amount was being paid and verification more likely? People were getting 'all tickets allocated' after 12 minutes

About 12 people trying for 4 tickets that missed out n Oct. One person got in but as a newbie who was ill prepared (how can you be prepared before that first experience ?), so didn’t get to the payment page in time. Absolutely gutting. Will be toasting absent friends in June……..

37 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I was still trying for some of the E and D team and didn’t get a sniff. 

Including full sale and resales I think I’ve attempted about 13-14 times now and secured tickets once. Luckily I have friends with a better strike rate. 

Glasto number 10, here we go!

Oh great news! Bet you’re buzzing 

Just now, rubenz said:

Got in at 9.24 after grappling with the booking page for ages. Saw the see tickets tweet about refreshing if you see all tickets allocated and somehow got in after others were seeing sold out!

Woooooo!

mate, that's incredible luck! happy for you!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Olshansky said:

mate, that's incredible luck! happy for you!

I know couldn't believe it, must have tabbed back about 10 times to the reg number page when it was showing all tickets allocated and it finally hit the payment page at 9.24!

Congrats to those who got lucky. We had one person who got through in time and then it crashed, and myself and a 3rd person got through at 9:12 and 9:14 but all tickets allocated, and despite continuing to try we didn’t get lucky. I’ve heard that sometimes there are additional sales that aren’t advertised publicly??

3 minutes ago, Muddlin_thru said:

Congrats to those who got lucky. We had one person who got through in time and then it crashed, and myself and a 3rd person got through at 9:12 and 9:14 but all tickets allocated, and despite continuing to try we didn’t get lucky. I’ve heard that sometimes there are additional sales that aren’t advertised publicly??

Not any longer- any later cancellations go into staff pot 

4 minutes ago, Muddlin_thru said:

Not any longer sadly probably 10years at least since that last happened 

2 hours ago, nikkic said:

I was still trying for some of the E and D team and didn’t get a sniff. 

Including full sale and resales I think I’ve attempted about 13-14 times now and secured tickets once. Luckily I have friends with a better strike rate. 

Glasto number 10, here we go!

Buzzing for you mate! That feeling when you get tickets at the last possible chance is unparalleled. I had tears in my eyes this time last year when we got them in the main resale. 

Managed to grab 8 tickets across both sales - 2 groups on Thursday and 1 today.

Definitely felt much easier than October sale, I always feel that is the case with the resales and have generally got much luckier in them in recent years. No idea why that might be.

3 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Definitely felt much easier than October sale, I always feel that is the case with the resales and have generally got much luckier in them in recent years. No idea why that might be.

Coldplay 😅

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CJL9494 said:

Often find resale easier, we didn't get near the page ourselves this time but got 2 groups out of 3 between our mates and only got one in the general sale and that was thanks to an acquaintance