Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

Hi all,

After consistently missing out on Glasto tickets since 2014 (I've never been). I have been looking to put together spreadsheet groups with little to no luck as my group is my partner and I. Therefore would ideally use this chat topic to get groups going together on a spreadsheet I've started. 

If you want to join please send me a message with your details, I'll add it to the sheet and send everyone a link to keep updated on groups.

Best,

Matthew

Edited by MatthewTurner
  • Like 1

Hey resale people.

What are the chances of bagging 6 tickets in a resell, i.e. two batches as the limit is 4 tickets I think.

I managed to bag tickets once in a resell years back before my "kids" grew up and got themselves partners as I only needed the 4.

Was thinking we would had off on a mini holiday that weekend but having second thought's currently as we really fancy 2024 still 😀

Has anyone managed to bag 6 in a resell, sounds impossible these days if honest and if we only managed 4 that would be impossible too and I would have to seek a refund or something. 

3 hours ago, CurlyPutz said:

Hey resale people.

What are the chances of bagging 6 tickets in a resell, i.e. two batches as the limit is 4 tickets I think.

I managed to bag tickets once in a resell years back before my "kids" grew up and got themselves partners as I only needed the 4.

Was thinking we would had off on a mini holiday that weekend but having second thought's currently as we really fancy 2024 still 😀

Has anyone managed to bag 6 in a resell, sounds impossible these days if honest and if we only managed 4 that would be impossible too and I would have to seek a refund or something. 

I think typically whoever is in a group at the resale would be relieved to get the chance to go, even if other groups they know failed. 

That being said, you'll find folks here have succeeded at the same time as their friends in a resale, there's just a lot of competition isn't there. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CurlyPutz said:

I'd say the chances are very slim. Picture the same level of demand as the main sale, but selling out in only 10-15 minutes. Getting through twice in that time would be very lucky indeed.

That said, you have to be in it to win it. Somebody will bag the tickets 🙂 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cheesey said:

I'd say the chances are very slim. Picture the same level of demand as the main sale, but selling out in only 10-15 minutes. Getting through twice in that time would be very lucky indeed.

That said, you have to be in it to win it. Somebody will bag the tickets 🙂 

Yeah, came to that conclusion last night too. Amsterdam holiday for the festival weekend seems like the best option. Off to bearded at least next year I guess. 

Will have to join the big buying collective next year to increase our odds for 2025 if it's not a fallow year. Hopfully luck will strike after 2 years of no joy. 

32 minutes ago, stevie-pink-hair said:

Hello!  I've been directed here from some lovely Discord people who have a swollen closed list of people they are helping or working with on the resale, hopefully I can join your crew?

That discord community (the admins in particular) seem so up themselves

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...