Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

43 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

All a bit quiet round here ... 

Shh...

We may have some room in our group when the time comes.
We were reasonably successful in the main sale (43/77 tickets secured).

3 hours ago, deadponyclub said:

Can I join your group please? 2 spaces required if and when possible 😃

No guarantees, it's up to the group as a whole how many additional slots to add and I won't know that until the resale date has been announced and I know how many existing members want to try in the resale.

I'll start a list of possible additions and put you at the top if you send me your email address in a DM.

3 minutes ago, Mike A said:

No guarantees, it's up to the group as a whole how many additional slots to add and I won't know that until the resale date has been announced and I know how many existing members want to try in the resale.

I'll start a list of possible additions and put you at the top if you send me your email address in a DM.

Thanks, done 👍🏼

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Few questions:

Just to clarify with resale, you would need a minimum of £1,440 in an account to purchase 4 tickets (£360 + £5 booking fee)?

Is there anything additional, like car parking ticket at that point which needs to be paid?

Campervan - if I'm successful in the resale, and I want a campervan ticket too, does that ticket option come up *during* the resale, or at a later date?

Are we guessing/assuming that the resale will be either 14th or 21st April?

Thanks in advance. I have tried to find these answers on the site, but thought it might help others who have similar Q's by posting them here 🙂

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

Just to clarify with resale, you would need a minimum of £1,440 in an account to purchase 4 tickets (£360 + £5 booking fee)?

(without checking the maths) Approximately, yeah.

Is there anything additional, like car parking ticket at that point which needs to be paid?

Car Parking can be purchased either during the transaction, separately afterwards, or on the gate - though it'll be cheapest to do it along with the tickets.

Campervan - if I'm successful in the resale, and I want a campervan ticket too, does that ticket option come up *during* the resale, or at a later date?

Later on - though it may be a case of a couple hours later rather than a later date.

Are we guessing/assuming that the resale will be either 14th or 21st April?

Could easily be either, though I'd lean towards 18th+21st as the more likely dates.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stokesy10 said:

Incident has already answered most of this, but just to add you'll also need about £10 for postage. You'll also have the option of adding on water bottles and/or insurance, so make sure your group knows what to buy/ignore in advance so you don't have any (extra!) panicking mid-sale.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, thewomble said:

Last year was it not just enter emails and people got a link to pay within 24 hours or am I mixing that up with something else? 

It was, yeah.

But no guarantee they'll do the same again - they made that change because of the SCA related payment processing issues in the November 2022 sale - obviously in the Nov 2023 sale they went back to processing payments during the sale (and it was broadly ok) so it's anyones guess which method they choose this time.

In either scenario still need to have the the money available in relatively short order.

16 hours ago, incident said:

It was, yeah.

But no guarantee they'll do the same again - they made that change because of the SCA related payment processing issues in the November 2022 sale - obviously in the Nov 2023 sale they went back to processing payments during the sale (and it was broadly ok) so it's anyones guess which method they choose this time.

In either scenario still need to have the the money available in relatively short order.

Ah makes sense, thanks! Were the emails only sent to the lead booker for them to pay, or to each email linked to individual registrations? 

1 hour ago, thewomble said:

Ah makes sense, thanks! Were the emails only sent to the lead booker for them to pay, or to each email linked to individual registrations? 

Lead Booker - still needed to buy "the lot" as a single transaction.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 3:36 PM, Armourman said:

hi - I'd like to get in on this action. MY brother has a ticket but I dont so looking for just one and happy to partner up

Hello there - is there a sheet I should complete to get in on the resale groups? 

Posted (edited)

It is mate, I'm up to a great number in the group just now. I'll likely keep submissions to join open until the 1st of April and then close it off. So if anyone wants to join now is your final warning.

Anyone that's dropped me a message on here I'll add you in now.

Edited by MatthewTurner

Would love to get involved but unfortunately the idea of giving payment details to people on the Internet doesn't go down well with Glastonbury loving but slightly more sensible members of society (partners and friends!!). Somebody did get through for me on here in a resale once...the ex never knew how we managed it!!! 

Edited by efcfanwirral

6 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Would love to get involved but unfortunately the idea of giving payment details to people on the Internet doesn't go down well with Glastonbury loving but slightly more sensible members of society (partners and friends!!). Somebody did get through for me on here in a resale once...the ex never knew how we managed it!!! 

Nothing on our resale sheet has anything to do with taking any form of payment details from anyone mate.

I’d certainly not be giving out my banking details either!

2 hours ago, Paddycummins said:

@MatthewTurner Hey matt

id love to join the group if possible me and my girlfriend missed out last year, any help to get me there would be great I need to see justice at west holts 

cheers 

I’m with you on the Justice set, can imagine it’ll be a huge pull for a lot of people! 

I’ll send you a message now and will get you added 

9 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

2 hours ago, MatthewTurner said:

Nothing on our resale sheet has anything to do with taking any form of payment details from anyone mate.

I’d certainly not be giving out my banking details either!

Honestly this is the only thing putting me off 😩 Would love to join the resale sheet as we have 3/4 of us who will be trying for tickets in April but literally can't see how people can do it unless it's the same as last year where an email was sent to the lead booker for payment. If it's not like this and it's full payment when you get through for tickets, how will it work? 

Any opinions from people who've done this in the past would be appreciated!