LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

52 minutes ago, crumbler said:

How many areas do we have left? We can't be far off the full line-up and running order going by the last two years.

- Block9

- Unfairground

- Arcadia

- San Remo

- Map

assuming that Unfairground and Arcadia are returning. 

no noise from either of them so far. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stuie said:

assuming that Unfairground and Arcadia are returning. 

no noise from either of them so far. 

I contacted someone I know who works for Arcadia, not even asking for info, I didn’t get a reply!

14 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I contacted someone I know who works for Arcadia, not even asking for info, I didn’t get a reply!

That would be a curveball! It’s quite a field to fill if the relationship has broken down or something. 

Edit: no reason to suggest that’s what’s happened other than the silence + spider on last legs but nothing lasts forever… manumission, turnmills, space Ibiza, elrow 😂

Edited by stuie

14 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Someone was posting elsewhere earlier. That they know someone who is working on the build and they have all been sworn to silence they basically do not want leaks and instead want to the reveal how they want to do it. 

You can't fault them for that. Perhaps we all just need to be patient on the Arcadia front and not go fishing for info. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Someone was posting elsewhere earlier. That they know someone who is working on the build and they have all been sworn to silence they basically do not want leaks and instead want to the reveal how they want to do it. 

You can't fault them for that. Perhaps we all just need to be patient on the Arcadia front and not go fishing for info. 

we’ll know soon enough I guess…. Definitely within the next 6 weeks 

6 minutes ago, stuie said:

That would be a curveball! It’s quite a field to fill if the relationship has broken down or something. 

Wasn't there whispers before that arcadia was going to reading? 

I know that's not happening now but maybe we are getting a chevron stage alternative like reading and Leeds now have. 

But, I do hope arcadia is back tbh

1 hour ago, Charliehmiller said:

Wasn't there whispers before that arcadia was going to reading? 

I know that's not happening now but maybe we are getting a chevron stage alternative like reading and Leeds now have. 

But, I do hope arcadia is back tbh

Wasn't Arcadia still present on the markets map that leaked, albeit with a slightly non-descript circle with three short lines sticking out from it? Arcadia is gonna be there. With a new creation. I'll bet my shirt on it. 

Ben

1 hour ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Which must mean, if true, that there will be a substantial change this year. 

8 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Wasn't Arcadia still present on the markets map that leaked, albeit with a slightly non-descript circle with three short lines sticking out from it? Arcadia is gonna be there. With a new creation. I'll bet my shirt on it. 

Ben

yep it will , should think the area announcements will be done by end of next week with 5 left 

1 hour ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Definitely...we don't want to lose their trust and it's only a matter of days until everyone knows 👍🏼

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

Yup.

On 5/13/2024 at 8:30 AM, Gnomicide said:

There's a new Markets map which someone found and they've just left off the spider, they may do the same with the actual map.

Screenshot_20240513_082941_Gallery.thumb.jpg.45622248239a222b1b96e4ca0debc1a2.jpg

Screenshot_20240513_082920_Gallery.jpg.7ec2f0fa2deadb8ec1218895a76ecb38.jpg