Keith Flint (Prodigy)

shuttlep

I have just watched these two interviews and there is a noticeable difference in Keith, he seems like a hollow man in the second and really doesn't seem to want to be there. I know it's been said several times already but if your friend/work colleague/family member seem like they need help or want to talk then at least ask the question, they can always tell you to fuck off

1 hour ago, OG said:

I have just watched these two interviews and there is a noticeable difference in Keith

Christ, you're not wrong. That's difficult to watch, given what's happened. Poor bloke. He seemed so lovely as well.

Edited by kalifire

whilst there is the contrast in the two, first 1 is a live performance which is more of his thing where he would have done not many interviews and is clearly enjoying being at the festival  and looking forward to performing.

Compared to an album launch where he would have done loads of press and its more Liams space to answer the questions.

I wouldn't read try to read too much into it tbh

31 minutes ago, august1 said:

whilst there is the contrast in the two, first 1 is a live performance which is more of his thing where he would have done not many interviews and is clearly enjoying being at the festival  and looking forward to performing.

Compared to an album launch where he would have done loads of press and its more Liams space to answer the questions.

I wouldn't read try to read too much into it tbh

While you're probably totally correct, like Kalifire says, that was really difficult to watch, likely down to the circumstances we know now.

I've put off listening to any Prodigy tunes or interviews since the news, as I don't deal with stuff like this too well. But fuck me, this is so shit.

I knew deep down they'd be booked, but my heart sank (further) when I read Emily's confirmation. They would have been an incredible memory of the forthcoming Glasto.

Long Live Keith. Long Live Prodigy.

Take care all x

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whats this all about then?

Keith Flint: not enough evidence for suicide verdict, coroner rules

"I’ve considered suicide. To record that, I would have to have found that, on the balance of probabilities Mr Flint formed the idea and took a deliberate action knowing it would result in his death".

“Having regard to all the circumstances I don’t find that there’s enough evidence for that.”

She also found insufficient evidence to conclude Flint’s death was an accident, where he may have been “larking around and it all went horribly wrong”.

?

2 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Whats this all about then?

Keith Flint: not enough evidence for suicide verdict, coroner rules

"I’ve considered suicide. To record that, I would have to have found that, on the balance of probabilities Mr Flint formed the idea and took a deliberate action knowing it would result in his death".

“Having regard to all the circumstances I don’t find that there’s enough evidence for that.”

She also found insufficient evidence to conclude Flint’s death was an accident, where he may have been “larking around and it all went horribly wrong”.

?

So yeah, insufficient evidence to say whether it was on purpose or not. Doesn't give anyone closure unfortunately. 

Just so sad, the whole thing. :(