Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 minutes ago, suzie sue said:

Are arcade fire using the anniversary of their much loved album to cleanse their reputation?

Given their career was already on the slight decline there was every chance they were gonna do these types of shows anyway, but yeah, think a lot of people called that they’d do this to try and get people back on board.

27 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

f**k that. Pretty sure I paid less than that for Hyde Park '22, and saw TWO shows.

Yep, as I checked my emails when someone else mentioned it on facebook. £70+fees for the front section via Ten Club and you got a day of bands too. 

34 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

f**k that. Pretty sure I paid less than that for Hyde Park '22, and saw TWO shows.

As a ten club member I paid £75 for front circle for Hyde park. I’m surprised with these prices. It’s not usually their bag at all to charge big prices .

13 minutes ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

Shame PJ is smack in the middle of glasto would probably have gone for tickets if it wasn't. Steep pricing though for sure. 

Surely the 10 club members must get some other perks for £160. I can't believe that's three actual price for standing tickets. That's insane. 

23 minutes ago, Nestacres said:

Surely the 10 club members must get some other perks for £160. I can't believe that's three actual price for standing tickets. That's insane. 

If the pit isn't for 10c members only they get a 15 minute early entrance normally. 

8 hours ago, Suprefan said:

All the glasto legends in one day

IMG_5551.jpeg

2 hours ago, DDave said:

Best one dayer ever. 

isnt it funny... one man's meat is another man's poison...

being sent to that show would be, quite literally, my idea of hell...

1 hour ago, -TLR- said:

being sent to that show would be, quite literally, my idea of hell...

With the exception of Chic, Santana, Parliament/Fukadelic and Chaka Khan I'm with you

Absolute nightmare lineup

Edited by Skip997