What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

2 hours ago, Pipine said:

Started gathering stuff into a pile.. currently just an impractical but dazzlingly shiny green/blue jacket and an amazing sequin t shirt I got for a fiver on Vinted 👍 

Trying to decide:

1. Wellies or walking boots + gaiters

2. Sleeping bag or duvet

I’m going with the duvet this year. And some blankets 👍

2 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Found out earlier that through contacts my group is able to get their caravans on site as of Friday before the festival.

We’re going to have the pick of the East Camper fields 👌

How?!

3 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Found out earlier that through contacts my group is able to get their caravans on site as of Friday before the festival.

We’re going to have the pick of the East Camper fields 👌

It’s usually best to keep it completely to yourself if you have friends in positions that can get you an advantage… 😉 Up to you of course, but I personally wouldn’t want to risk potentially causing bother for somebody doing me a huge favour. 

17 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

It’s usually best to keep it completely to yourself if you have friends in positions that can get you an advantage… 😉 Up to you of course, but I personally wouldn’t want to risk potentially causing bother for somebody doing me a huge favour. 

I’ll say no more 🤫🤐

On 6/4/2022 at 5:05 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Sounds good. One of the great delights of the festival is seeing the incredible variety of beautifully decorated and illuminated carts and trolleys used to transport kids around the site. Even seen them pushed up to the sign!  We are always impressed by how happy and contented young kids always seem to be, as if the festival vibe transcends the generations. 

The one done to look like The Mystery Machine at Bearded Theory was ace. 

Marked 300 exam questions for an exam board yesterday evening, earning myself £53.64 to spend at the bar. 

Did some sewing to repair my backpack/day bag last night while watching telly.

Did 5000 steps up and down hills in 2 hours this morning. 

Got our camping gear out of the attic this evening. 

About to do some more marking and order some festival supplies. 

Ticked off most of my list of stuff I needed to buy. Some stainless steel cups arrived off Amazon today and they're great. Perfect for spirits, ice and mixer 🙂

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B078H5NKHR?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Also purchased some Travel Johns (though they had a different name, and were a lot cheaper), a light up cheap watch and some Bulleit Bourbon. 

Having already bought my sleeping equipment (camping bed and a 5cm inflatable mattress, for the first time ever as opposed to an airbed on the floor), I am a few more snacks and booze crates away from being able to say I'm officially ready!

11 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Ticked off most of my list of stuff I needed to buy. Some stainless steel cups arrived off Amazon today and they're great. Perfect for spirits, ice and mixer 🙂

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B078H5NKHR?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Also purchased some Travel Johns (though they had a different name, and were a lot cheaper), a light up cheap watch and some Bulleit Bourbon. 

Having already bought my sleeping equipment (camping bed and a 5cm inflatable mattress, for the first time ever as opposed to an airbed on the floor), I am a few more snacks and booze crates away from being able to say I'm officially ready!

Those stainless cups look great. Big and sturdy.

Couple days delayed on this one. Got a new iphone 13 pro. I was due for an upgrade and had a really good offer from the carrier that will only make the payment for the device about $6 a month added onto my bill. Pretty excited to have a camera upgrade and see how it performs.

Booked me coach for the Wednesday, bit gutted ive to work so cant go with me pals Tuesday evening, but i'll be there Wed evening and ready for the Thursday.

Now looking at getting some new boots, as mine decided to let water in yday out of nowhere.