Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

12 minutes ago, lobo said:

What other small areas do we have left to announce...I thought we'd had them all? Besides maybe the beat hotel which i know some people had mentioned get an announcement.

Places that I think might get an announcement:

Beat Hotel (has been done before, but previously after the main event)

Cinemageddon (only it's second appearance, so may get something)

GlastoLatino (has moved and also been re-configured so may get a poster)

Williams Green (hasn't happened for a while, but would balance out the dance announcements a bit )

Edited by sadimmock
accuracy

Just now, Doug85 said:

133 members browsing this thread this morning, all in the hope we were getting something today. I'd say it seems like tomorrow or Thursday now. I'll go with Thursday for my guess but I'd rather it be now! 

You never know now they are Thingy aware could just be avoiding 10am!

8 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Since we've had Acoustic and Park posters this year, all bets are off.  

I really do need to fully accept that there is no pattern. No matter how much I follow this forum trying to crack it.

1fwokt.jpg

8 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

133 members browsing this thread this morning, all in the hope we were getting something today. I'd say it seems like tomorrow or Thursday now. I'll go with Thursday for my guess but I'd rather it be now! 

Yup. Just sticking this and this here for everyone's consideration ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

I’m leaning towards a Friday morning announcement now after this morning’s flutter of excitement. Have faith in Lauren’s breakfast show to take us over the line  

Not that that will keep me off this thread for the next 72 hours!

Edited by Bin Fish

7 minutes ago, mufcok said:

It's gotta drop before, or on, Friday.. surely? Be a bit weird this close to be doing a full show from the farm with the lineup sat there

I don't see it coming Friday, personally. I think the full lineup will be out before Lauren's show. I think that show will be more discussing the festival and lineup in general, and not be part of the announcement.

1 minute ago, jparx said:

I don't see it coming Friday, personally. I think the full lineup will be out before Lauren's show. I think that show will be more discussing the festival and lineup in general, and not be part of the announcement.

Lauren - "Wow, some really exciting new things planned for this years festival. And finally, Emily, when will the full line up be announced?"

EE - "We're keeping it under wraps for now, but sometime in June"

eFestivals members - *collective groan*

• Upvote 1

Just now, Woffy said:

Lauren - "Wow, some really exciting new things planned for this years festival. And finally, Emily, when will the full line up be announced?"

EE - "We're keeping it under wraps for now, but sometime in June"

eFestivals members - *collective groan*

How is LL going in the breakfast slot? I only really listen to RadMac and Roundtable on listen again since the reshuffle sadly.