Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

38 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Well, I'm at uni today, trying to finalise one of my chapters. Im working in very (very) short bursts (often of less than ten mins), interspersed by obsessive checking of here and then Facebook when I find no update on here. This is despite knowing that a) it's a bank holiday and most efest regulars will be doing something nice with their day and b) announcements usually come on the hour

And of course, if it were to drop, productivity would be totally out of the window and I'd probs have to go for a cider (even though I promised myself I wouldn't have any more of that until I'm on the coach and see the sign for Bristol)

Well done for getting some stuff written!

But if anything drops:

AB4F75A1-74DE-44AF-B9B9-BF4D521C6B7F.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Hmmmm if Block9 doesn't emerge today, I wonder what (if anything) that means for the whole thing....Tuesday and Thursday rather than Monday and Wednesday?

EDIT: It's here....but I don't know how to share it!!!!

Edited by Sasperella

Just now, Homer said:

As said before, Bank holiday is a crap day to issue a press release. I reckon block 9 coming today suggests we are getting the whole thing tomorrow.

This would be ace. You'd think they'd just delay it until tomorrow unless they HAD to do it before that due to another scheduled announcement  Would fit with the embargo thing that someone else was talking about too....

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

wasn't someone suggesting wed for the full announcement with some certainty ? or did  I imagine that ? .... but then I guess we would have got block 9 tomorrow ... or there is another one to squeeze in tomorrow ?

Someone said they thought Wednesday because they heard that's when the band's were embargoed from talking about it until....which presumably means it's possible that the announcement is coming the day before?

Just now, Sasperella said:

Someone said they thought Wednesday because they heard that's when the band's were embargoed from talking about it until....which presumably means it's possible that the announcement is coming the day before?

ah gotcha unless there was a time on wed that the embargo was until .... in that case there could be another drop tomorrow ... then the lineup release and then the embargo being over ... speculation :) 

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

ah gotcha unless there was a time on wed that the embargo was until .... in that case there could be another drop tomorrow ... then the lineup release and then the embargo being over ... speculation :) 

And we do love a bit of speculation ?

At least we've seemingly narrowed it down to a 48 hour window!

Edited by Sasperella

7 hours ago, Jake9502 said:

Madness are on the radio tomorrow tomorrow I've seen in Twitter to talk "glasto" could this be them coming this year? Taking about previous years? Or the full line up imminent?

Well there isn't any point in them talking about a previous show but not interested in them returning....It's something I could see though.