Other Stage

FuzzyDunlop

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Pumpy and the lads are a shoo in for the Pymild Rock Slot.  They ain't gonna play the Other in the same slot as six years back.

That's ok, I'm not fussy. As long as it is the Pumpkins and not just Corgan or fucking Zwan, obviously :lol:

Who are the other contenders for the rock slot? I can't help but feel we're currently lacking some alternative/rock across the board

Edited by Sasperella

47 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Friday = Tame Impala headline and TDCC sub 

Saturday = ? Headline and Courteeners sub

Sunday = Chem Bros headline and ? Sub.

Any wild guesses for mystery headliner and sub?

Streets covered for Sat headline aren’t they?

Hot Chip sub Chems would be the one but I read they’re headlining Park

21 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Life's too short to feel guilty about pleasure. 

I used to hate the idea of 'guilty pleasures' and all it stood for. Spent years and yearts decrying and scoffing at the concept. 

Then I found this forum

Man, a lot of people on here should be a lot guiltier about some of their pleasures. 

Edited by Mardy
guilty of shit spelling
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Pumpy and the lads are a shoo in for the Pymild Rock Slot.  They ain't gonna play the Other in the same slot as six years back.

Surely 3rd down Pyramid is too low even if it is the rock slot?, though as said they won't be subbing Other and as it looked they weren't planned to headline Other either. It's not the type of act I doubt that would sub the Pyramid either.

12 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Now you're just being silly.

Mildly irritating upon release but since the almost universal adoption of the internet it was given a new lease of life leading to its utter, inexplicable ubiquitousness culminating in being covered by fecking Weezer.

59 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Maybe Iggy Pop, but nothing really to indicate it's him.

He’s got a show on the Saturday apparently, but tbh at his age and all over the place tour dates I’m not sure if that makes him more or less likely.

Would be very happy with either.

Feel like another "why would they have The Courteeners clashing with Liam Gallagher" post is due. It's obviously not something that'll trouble people on this forum but has there ever been a more rediculous clash? It's not fair on the wee indie heads.

19 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Feel like another "why would they have The Courteeners clashing with Liam Gallagher" post is due. It's obviously not something that'll trouble people on this forum but has there ever been a more rediculous clash? It's not fair on the wee indie heads.

I thought that at times (haven’t gone through all the clashfinders) that the subs on Main and Other hardly clash?