Bon Iver 2017

Amy Lawn

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Yeah was looking forward to the Brixton gig but not gonna lie, I could really use the extra dosh about now. Just gotta hope for Glastonbury now though. 

:lol:

Was pretty much my first thought after the initial disappointment. Every cloud. 

Just found out. A bit annoyed but no point staying that way, at least with the band.

The ticket company is a different story. I found out I'm getting the money back for the tickets but all the additional fees are not being refunded! Losing out on nearly £16 because a concert is cancelled out of my control is BS.

Edited by aidenlangan95

3 hours ago, aidenlangan95 said:

Just found out. A bit annoyed but no point staying that way, at least with the band.

The ticket company is a different story. I found out I'm getting the money back for the tickets but all the additional fees are not being refunded! Losing out on nearly £16 because a concert is cancelled out of my control is BS.

Totally sucks doesn't it, I lost £36 (2 tickets) when Fleetwood mac cancelled Manchester gig with no reschedule either!!! But we're ok 2 days later for IOW grrrhhh

tried to argue that their insurance covers the losses ( as this had worked on another cancelled gig) but they were having none of it greedy buggers 

So gutted about this. The only silver lining being as others have said the extra money + I haven't yet bought my hotel or train tickets to Blackpool. I really do feel for all the people who have, reading some stories of fans booking hotels and flights around Europe to see one show. Wonder if they'll ever elaborate on the 'personal reasons'.

Edited by D-Low

20 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

The card I used to purchase the tickets with has since been cancelled as I lost it...does anyone know if the refund will still go back into the account?

I had a similar thing happen a while back and it was fine. My card had been cancelled but the money just went into my account. I did call the ticket company to double check though and I'd suggest doing the same to put your mind at rest.

it's just been suggested to me by the font of all festival knowledge - scottie - that Bon Iver have cancelled in the same way that First Aid Kit and The National have cancelled early-in-the-year tours in recent years.

If there's a theme here, that theme is those bands all headlining a UK fest - Latitude - on an exclusive basis.

It's a punt, but that certainly seems a reasonable possibility.

Edited by eFestivals