What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

What’s the plans … @blutarsky  @ian the worm @Losing my hair have all done campervan conversions recently … 

It’s probably about 85% there inside. Needs a rewire as wasn’t done properly, shower fitted, bathroom sink, compressor fridge, clean & grey water tanks, gas bottle cage, hot water system and diesel heater fitted. Underside needs work, resealing & some  TLC. And then it needs a new look on the outside. Under it a bit time wise, but should be ok just. 

39D4162B-9FDA-4B11-9503-A1C20789BCAA.jpeg

6 minutes ago, curlylocks88 said:

I got a ticket on Thursday ! That’s what I’ve done to get ready … now to start thinking about a list of bits I need to sort - is there a packing list anywhere on this forum? 

Here's a couple of threads....

• Like 1

Finally tested the new tent (Kampa brean 3) which we bought at the start of the year. I love it; its got lots of pockets  and I can stand up. Also wondering whether to start trialling the flavoured vodka/gin 😋

Edited by Jensescapade

Have finally come out of efests hibernation to get into the pre-glasto spirit. Hope everyone's been keeping well!

Also purchased a horribly expensive, but massively discounted north face pack-away jacket yesterday after a couple of ciders in the sun. Hoping it will be small enough to carry about in my day bag and come in handy when it suddenly goes sub zero at night once the sun goes down.

On 3/26/2022 at 12:44 PM, yehbutnobut said:

The bus renovation has started… 😅

First stop… Glasto. 🚌 

DE9BA7B4-5BB8-4278-B2DE-0BB25F16B932.jpeg

Excited for you! Looks better inside than out atm. 

On 3/26/2022 at 12:53 PM, crazyfool1 said:

What’s the plans … @blutarsky  @ian the worm @Losing my hair have all done campervan conversions recently … 

You say done, I say started. It is a VLT* project. I'd say still only half done at this stage. 

*Very long term

58 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Have finally come out of efests hibernation to get into the pre-glasto spirit. Hope everyone's been keeping well!

Also purchased a horribly expensive, but massively discounted north face pack-away jacket yesterday after a couple of ciders in the sun. Hoping it will be small enough to carry about in my day bag and come in handy when it suddenly goes sub zero at night once the sun goes down.

Loving seeing people coming out of hibernation at the moment 🙂

My big walk the other day was a good chance to break in my new walking boots (they were fine) and test some of the gear that's not been used for a while (it was also fine). Debating whether I can be bothered to practice using my old moka pot with my mini gas stove so I can have a decent coffee at the tent first thing, will probably give it a few test runs and see how it does.

Also debating getting one of those folding camping beds. Undecided on that one atm. Definitely at the stage of starting to think about the packing list, want to try and go lighter than previous years.

Returned to the forums, just to post to this thread that I've purchased new walking boots as mine had finally begun to disintegrate. Also picked up some waterproof spray, next job is to get the tent out!

Its really happening isn't it? 😬