What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

Stripped out the wooded battens in the front roof of the camper.. They were soaked and rotten through.. So we had water everywhere when it rained 

So new skylight new wood lots of glues and 2 days of work.. Done........... 

Next it's repaper front and repaint inside of van.... Wife's job 

Then sort outside with a complete paint job.. 

Then she's ready for Glastonbury 

After chatting loads about the festival with mates over the weekend, went waaaaay back in messages to reminisce about previous years.

Absolutely no recollection where I was or what I was doing for most of them but I can't wait to be "near a pink pig onna stick!!!" again, that's for sure. 😁

1 hour ago, jimmillen said:

After chatting loads about the festival with mates over the weekend, went waaaaay back in messages to reminisce about previous years.

Absolutely no recollection where I was or what I was doing for most of them but I can't wait to be "near a pink pig onna stick!!!" again, that's for sure. 😁

Should start a no context Glasto messages Twitter 

7B388C0F-6070-44C5-AFEC-C95753F4B580.jpeg

538C78CA-A780-420F-B36A-553830EBAD98.jpeg

A2E40B28-8779-4C49-97AE-981788F9FBC7.jpeg

Edited by blutarsky
  • Upvote 1

Today I started to feel really hopeful that there's a chance of getting tickets in the resale. Yesterday I put on a Glastonbury playlist. I'm putting all my positive energy into it now!!

Also started experimenting with revolut cards. We have created a single use card, going to test it later to see how it works. 

13 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Should start a no context Glasto messages Twitter 

You missed out one of the phone numbers with your shoddy redacting job, might want to tidy that up unless Gareth wants a shit ton of messages! 😄

Working through more of the poster today. Beabadoobee and Bicep both distinct possibilities.

Step by step this is just adding more weight to my initial feeling that, while the big 3 aren't doing anything for me, the undercard is about as good as I can ever remember it being.

Edited by Quark

Having been so blessed that I was successful for 34 years, as with some others from this parish I didn't take the festival rejecting me very well. I'd also had a challenging time at work for a while so got out of the habit of visiting here for some considerable months. 

I only realised that in the last few weeks when I was shaken from my torpur by the kind folks in the resale thread. They've shown me that (Glastonbury) life may go on, which in turn caused me to poke around the discussions a bit more. 

So to the subject of this thread... whilst poking around I see a number of mentions of @Neil and the many challenges he's faced.  

Given I'm not the most sociable of folks and that (other than those I already knew) he's one of the few efesters I've actually met in the 20 years I've been here (plus any time spent on the old site) I did actually scan through about 106 pages of his posts to get a bit more well informed. 

Sorry I didn't get the pleasure of coming to see you in the BRI fella - it really must have been an awful time to be in hospital, plus it sounded as though every time things looked up a bit there was some other blooming setback. 

I hope you're doing better in the buggy now and that you can have some pleasure this summer.

Thanks for everything you've done here and thanks to all the other kind folks who've kept the home fires burning 😘

• Like 2