What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2022?

kalifire

6 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

Boots dioralyte powder does the same thing. Hangovers are caused by dehydration which also means you're peeing out a load of sugar, salt and other electrolytes over the course of the night. 

You need to replace the liquid but also the salt etc as well (which is why you crave fatty food). That's why dioralyte works so well, it's essentially the same treatment needed for diarrhoea.

Make up a batch and down it before bed. I swear by it.

Seconded, always took a batch of these sachets away on ‘lads trips’ back in the bad old days 🙂

On 3/20/2022 at 11:51 AM, Leyrulion said:

it's essentially the same treatment needed for diarrhoea.

Yeah, well that's OK for you to say 'Shitty Legs'!

@Leyrulion  (Bloody hell, I did it!)    Sorry about that. It's an affliction you know!? Anyway, hope you don't take the hump because you are meant to join in.*

* that's my caveat, that is.**

** the thing above, that is.

My caveat poem.

image.jpeg.f0fb079da235d9b67ab8ae44262fe2d5.jpeg

That just happens to be how Brummies announce the word 'laughing'. 

The bit above is down to The Chaos Theory. That is all. 

@Leyrulion - Fucking hell I'm sorry, but you'll never get that time back, you know!? 

33,533 Peace And Love Illustrations & Clip Art - iStock

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Rewired my hat lighting. It’s been 5 years since it made a Glastonbury appearance so it needed a bit of work. 

Most places you'd think "surely nobody has mentioned that before?", but I suspect @crazyfool1 has said something very similar 🙂 

Boots dioralyte powder does the same thing. Hangovers are caused by dehydration which also means you're peeing out a load of sugar, salt and other electrolytes over the course of the night. 

You need to replace the liquid but also the salt etc as well (which is why you crave fatty food). That's why dioralyte works so well, it's essentially the same treatment needed for diarrhoea.

100% this.

Last fest (2019) I had a cup of Rehydration salts/water before going out/getting on it for the eve - it made soo much difference! You don't realise how tired you get being dehydrated and even though I was constantly drinking water, it obviously wasn't enough. They're essential now for me!

Today - I'll be helping a friend in the coach resale! Already secured my attendance stewarding with Oxfam (first time!!) 😀

• Upvote 1

Same. Having the foresight to do so when you're three sheets to the wind is a different struggle mind.

Wow, never heard of this or even thought much into it. Thanks to this i'll be getting some for this weekend....It's my STAG!!! 

2 minutes ago, Peroni said:

After getting a ticket.  I've slowly come out of Glastonbury Hibernation on this site ....

I went into hibernation with the disappointment of October 2019, stayed there during pandemic (and other boring work nonsense), but was lured out of my burrow at the mention of resales 🙂