BBC Glastonbury

JoeyT

9 minutes ago, Padgey said:

The music has been great today, mostly listen to Radio 6. Seeing The Cure again tonight, a bit more sober, has topped off a fantastic day. 

This reads like you got hammered earlier in the day then recently started to sober up ha. I’m guessing you mean more sober than at Glasto on the Sunday, but if you got drunk at lunchtime I salute you lol 

Just now, Rubber Soldier said:

They really did. Robert Smith has absolutely no business sounding that good at 60. A genuinely astonishing performance. 

I’m just in shock his voice sounds studio quality all the time. I don’t know any other performer who is like that other than Beyoncé.

12 minutes ago, internetjef said:

This reads like you got hammered earlier in the day then recently started to sober up ha. I’m guessing you mean more sober than at Glasto on the Sunday, but if you got drunk at lunchtime I salute you lol 

Haha a bit more sober than when seeing them at the farm! Only had a couple today!

• Like 1

I adore the structure of this, cycling between night and day. Immerses you into the festival feeling a bit more :)

It was supposed to be a newer cut though, with more modern music clips: maybe that will get addressed in the Mark Kermode Q&A after.

Edited by Simpo

Just now, Alex DeLarge said:

Metallica were actually good from the sounds of things, why's everyone complaining?

I don't know many people complaining. I either see people say 1 of 3 things when talking about it.

1. Wasn't there, not my thing.
2. They were good
3. Surprisingly enjoyed them

You also get an odd youtube/twitter comment on 'finally a good band at that festival, I was wondering when that would happen'