Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Ferry’s supporting Streisand at BST.

And Kris Kristofferson, who’s over for Black Deer the weekend before Glastonbury. If he hadn’t played last time, i’d have said he was nailed on for this year

On 3/29/2019 at 9:14 PM, Riggins said:

Just saw Middle Kids are playing London on Tue 25th June. They'd be a nice addition for me.

Hadn't heard of them before you posted this video, but loving that song. The drummer has so much energy, singer has a cracking voice & the guitars sound great too

THE ORIGINAL WAILERS

Assembly, Leamington Spa – 21st June
Engine Rooms, Southampton – 28th June
Sub89, Reading – 30th June

On sale 9am Friday from Gigantic

Not original at all, but features guitarist Al Anderson who i played during the mid 70s and again in the early 80s

20 hours ago, Cooperman83 said:

Anyone hold any hope for Sundara Karma?  Would be a travesty to not hear that new album at Glastonbury this year.

I asked them this at a signing last month.    They said they didn't know yet.   I said "that means yes then" and Oscar said "honestly, we really don't know yet" and one of the others then said "if not this year then definitely next year".

Van Morrison would be legends slot at the very least if not headliner no? Could someone of that stature really be third down? Van Morrison being further down the bill than Liam Gallagher or George Ezra would be a crime of unspeakable proportions. 

Edited by Madyaker

1 hour ago, Madyaker said:

Van Morrison would be legends slot at the very least if not headliner no? Could someone of that stature really be third down? Van Morrison being further down the bill than Liam Gallagher or George Ezra would be a crime of unspeakable proportions. 

He's not really that big anymore now. Maybe he could headline West Holts or the Acoustic tent 

2 hours ago, Madyaker said:

Burt Bacarach played 4th from top in 2015 and is about the same stature.

I bring that up because Burt was apparently a very late booking, and according to the rumours at the time he was a direct replacement for Van Morrison who'd had to drop out.

On 4/9/2019 at 5:14 PM, Mardy said:

Half a dozen (at least) fair to middling sized open goals been hoofed into row Z. Wonder if it’s booking policy, lack of cash or something else? Holding off being too critical till the full lineups are released but there are enough acts ruled out through other bookings that weekend in Europe to make me feel a little concerned.

Keep the faith brothers. Next poster drop...

855096778_giphy(8).gif.40bd968d4a64a31900e23f1fc3da9265.gif