Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

I'm sure plenty of this will have been covered off elsewhere... but does anyone know anything about any of this ragtag bunch of names appearing? 

Julia Jacklin, Weezer, Big Thief, Sundara Karma, Natalie Prass, Kali Uchis, Mitski, Parcels, Hayden Thorpe, Weyes Blood, Craig Finn

I feel like the bill is so top heavy with loads of clashes that I might need some more to fill up the afternoons, sure there'll be plenty when we get the full poster. 

15 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Anyone need a pre-sale code for Primal Scream at Brighton Haunt on 20/05 and/or Scala on 21/05?

Say what?!! How I have I missed this gig announcement?! 

Just seen general sale is thurs AM. When is/was presale on?

I'll have a presale code if it's not too late ?

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

I saw him in Nottingham last year and it was amazing! Why not put him somewhere on Saturday night like everyone else? 

What sort of stuff does he play? Setlist.fm isn’t providing much help and I wouldn’t want to be the guy stood there shouting for pink floyd tracks that are never gonna get played.

I may just be very uneducated but I’m not aware of a solo back catalogue

Edited by flyingmonkeypigs

17 minutes ago, flyingmonkeypigs said:

What sort of stuff does he play? Setlist.fm isn’t providing much help and I wouldn’t want to be the guy stood there shouting for pink floyd tracks that are never gonna get played.

Fantastic setlist, all pre-DSOTM Floyd.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nick-masons-saucerful-of-secrets/2019/sony-centre-for-the-performing-arts-toronto-on-canada-53931f25.html

Just now, henry bear said:

Oh wow! I didn’t include ‘saucerful if secrets’ in my search... seems to have been my undoing

Nick Mason for Friday night acoustic please!!!!

13 hours ago, flyingmonkeypigs said:

You're talking old school Floyd. It really was special. His whole thing was he didn't want to be playing the same stuff as Waters/Gilmour. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/nick-masons-saucerful-of-secrets/2018/royal-concert-hall-nottingham-england-73e926b5.html

It's deceptively difficult to find on setlist.fm for some reason but there you go ?

Edit: Sorry I didn't carry on reading the thread! ?‍♂️

Edited by zeppelin
I'm an idiot

13 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Mott the hoople are touring at the moment, great reviews from their Glasgow gig. 

I would be up for a bit of Mott the Hopple, not announced for any 2019 festivals hoping that is because they wanted to maximise their tour sales, tour ends in the next week, hoping for some new announcements.

1 hour ago, GMF said:

I would be up for a bit of Mott the Hopple, not announced for any 2019 festivals hoping that is because they wanted to maximise their tour sales, tour ends in the next week, hoping for some new announcements.

No problem with selling glasgow tickets, sold out very quickly.,