Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Been listening to Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs (I know) loads recently but I'm resigned to them not playing (too heavy?) despite them touring all year but I see that they're playing Green Man and End of the Road so maybe there's some hope?

Pretty sure somebody on here had it confirmed to them that they wouldn’t be there this year due to one of them having a baby or something. Shame as I saw them last month and they were brilliant.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Pretty sure somebody on here had it confirmed to them that they wouldn’t be there this year due to one of them having a baby or something. Shame as I saw them last month and they were brilliant.

Ah, that is a shame (for me, that is, great for the parents), I'm seeing them on the tour later this year so not a problem

25 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Gonna see 'em in 3 weeks, really looking forward to it!

2 hours ago, jackarmy said:

White Denim are touring the UK in June/July, with support from Boy Azooga. Could see both appearing. 

D4LoUhKWsAA1Qgy.jpg

Strangely that was my old office roof terrace in yellow in the top right corner, planted many of those shrubs and had a fair few barbecues up there!

55 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Been listening to Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs (I know) loads recently but I'm resigned to them not playing (too heavy?) despite them touring all year but I see that they're playing Green Man and End of the Road so maybe there's some hope?

and were announced for Latitude last week..

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

They were on that BBC drama show Baptiste, they're basically mainstream pop at this point!

I was hoping they'd be there, they played Manchester on the same night as IDLES and I decided not to go on my own last year to see them.