Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Annual winter knees up with Dub Pistols in Brighton booked. That is going to be absolutely fucking joyous. Might even break my normal rule and book myself a hotel for the night, unless I can convince Mrs Q to come pick me up.

October Drift sorted as well, plus Beautiful Days. Today is a good day.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Rescheduled dates

160115877_280677986760093_2762286401478995861_o.jpg

Got tickets to the Manchester show but can't go now because I'll be at Liverpool Sound City. That big gap makes me think they may be doing Sound City though or maybe with so many gigs being rescheduled it was the only one they could fit in.

On 3/10/2021 at 10:27 AM, zahidf said:

FB_IMG_1615372016486.jpg

If anyone knows of any tickets that become available for Cambridge or London could anyone let me know because that'd be really helpful. The Bristol date that I tried so hard to get tickets for has been rescheduled for my partners sisters wedding... 

Edited by foolee

So I've noticed something. A few weeks ago a concert promoter posted an image with a bunch of artists on it and "Coming to Manchester soon...". One of those artists is Angel Olsen, so I thought it was a mistake. However today another concert promoter posted a similar poster with Angel Olsen on it.

It may be nothing but I do wonder if there's something to it...

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

So I've noticed something. A few weeks ago a concert promoter posted an image with a bunch of artists on it and "Coming to Manchester soon...". One of those artists is Angel Olsen, so I thought it was a mistake. However today another concert promoter posted a similar poster with Angel Olsen on it.

It may be nothing but I do wonder if there's something to it...

Parklife maybe? 

On 3/11/2021 at 2:50 PM, Clarence Clemons said:

has anyone heard anything about the Haim London show on June 18th, whether it looks like it will go ahead or be postponed?

As June 21st is the first day of restrictions easing, I imagine rescheduling. When is a different question. Guess as Haim's UK tour was meant to be all indoors that it could be less difficult to reschedule than, say, Green Day and The Killers, which I also have tickets for but are in sports stadiums so wouldn't be easy to reschedule (indeed The Killers is a 2022 thing now).

(EDIT: Didn't realise Haim's tour includes outdoor shows in Leeds and Dublin... makes it more difficult than I thought).

Edited by charlierc

On 3/10/2021 at 10:27 AM, zahidf said:

FB_IMG_1615372016486.jpg

I’m not holding out any hope for the Biffy outdoor gig in Bellahouston Park Glasgow at the end of June  Pity, if it’s rescheduled for the following year, same time, then it clashes with Glastonbury for us. Already had the Killers and Pet Shop Boys rescheduled for that month. 

Anyone got tickets for the Tribes gigs in London at Lafayette, were originally Dec 20th 2020, now showing as April this year? Obvs that will be moved back again, but its strange because I never even received an email for the original reschedule. Did anyone with tickets?

2 minutes ago, sophiemarie said:

Just got tickets to The Streets in August!

Has anyone been to a gig at Crystal Palace Bowl before? Looking at photos, I feel like the band will be kinda far away, and am hoping the atmosphere will still be fun...

Got myself some last week! Fingers crossed it’s a nice hot day and we can get close ish.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sophiemarie said:

Just got tickets to The Streets in August!

Has anyone been to a gig at Crystal Palace Bowl before? Looking at photos, I feel like the band will be kinda far away, and am hoping the atmosphere will still be fun...

Someone was saying that they'll be playing on a temporary stage built on that pond, not on the stage you can see in photos. So hopefully you'll be able to get pretty close to the band 🤞

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Radiopaste said:

Anyone got tickets for the Tribes gigs in London at Lafayette, were originally Dec 20th 2020, now showing as April this year? Obvs that will be moved back again, but its strange because I never even received an email for the original reschedule. Did anyone with tickets?

I got mine off See Tickets and got a email for the rescheduled April shows when they were first postponed. 

On 3/11/2021 at 3:19 PM, Baggins7 said:

I've been there once before about 3 years back, main recollection of it was that I was only allowed to buy one drink at a time so couldn't get a round in, although that might have just been the person serving rather than a policy!

Nice small venue, lots of stairs but easy access from city centre and close to a lot of bars, right by the Principality. I liked it

They do it to prevent people buying drinks for their underage mates. They do it at the Hare and Hounds in Kings Heath, but ignore the policy if you look like enough of an adult or are just me

Fatboy Slim, the legendary DJ & producer will bring the We’ve Come A Long Way Together! Tour to UK arenas this November,

Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, 04 Nov
London The SSE Arena Wembley, 05
Bournemouth BIC Arena, 06
Brighton Centre, 11 ***SOLD OUT NHS SHOW***
Liverpool M&S Bank Arena, 12
Birmingham Utlita Arena, 13
Glasgow The SSE Hydro Arena, 19
Nottingham Motorpoint Arena, 20

2 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Not surprising, but the Foals London Olympia shows have been postponed until May '22.

Really was naively hoping they'd move later in the year but can clearly see that '22 is the easiest route. They rescheduled the Brixton show which is weird as it was scheduled for 29th June so could have gone ahead.... oh well!!!

2 hours ago, harryy said:

Really was naively hoping they'd move later in the year but can clearly see that '22 is the easiest route. They rescheduled the Brixton show which is weird as it was scheduled for 29th June so could have gone ahead.... oh well!!!

Yeah of the 4 shows I had tickets for, I thought that would be the likeliest to go ahead, seeing as I'm expecting Green Day and Haim to be pushed back due to being American artists.

Guess we wait now for May 2022, which I noted is taking place a week after what is now a 4-night run at London Olympia.

On 3/14/2021 at 8:31 PM, Radiopaste said:

Yeah got mine still. Hopefully hear news of another rearrangement soon. One of my most anticipated gigs.