LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

5 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Actually I’ve just seen it ends on 15th March so “a couple of days from the end” doesn’t really help us with lineup news any time soon 😅

I could see the 17th being day of announcement with full poster. 2 days after all these competitions end, middle of March not too far off what its been the past few festivals. 

5 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Any substance or are you getting as impatient as the rest of us?

Nah just impatient …  based on them wanting to hit the ground running with the draw . It’s clever marketing isn’t it ? They get the hype from initial tweet … it dies back a little and then boom they get another when they announce someone and attach the link to the raffle … I’d say possibly tomorow or more likely Friday … 

Edited by Crazyfool01

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Nah just impatient …  based on them wanting to hit the ground running with the draw . It’s clever marketing isn’t it ? They get the hype from initial tweet … it dies back a little and then boom they get another when they announce someone and attach the link to the raffle … I’d say possibly tomorow or more likely Friday … 

A juicy name mid-raffle draw would be a great idea!! 

1 minute ago, Memory Man said:

Given they havent got any, how are they meant to do that? 🤣

Yea they've got a problem here.

WTF are they going to say presuming the two currently unconfirmed headliners are who you lot think they are?

Personally it still doesn't add up, or make any sense to me.

3 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Yea they've got a problem here.

WTF are they going to say presuming the two currently unconfirmed headliners are who you lot think they are?

Personally it still doesn't add up, or make any sense to me.

A lot of the younger people will be excited by Arctic Monkeys, especially those too young to have made 2013. It'd probably get enough additional raffle tickets sold at least with people speculatively trying 

17 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

A lot of the younger people will be excited by Arctic Monkeys, especially those too young to have made 2013. It'd probably get enough additional raffle tickets sold at least with people speculatively trying 

Not a chance would it hurt anyway, would be at least 1 AM megafan putting their money in the pot, if not thousands

45 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Exactly.  Lots of people will be excited by the headliners.   They all have no problem selling out their own tours so I don't see what the problem is. 

It's just the same two old boys on here banging their Babylon bongos as per usual.