LAWKS! It's the next announcement thread

jparx

56 minutes ago, gfa said:

wtf is this on GNR website

https://www.gunsnroses.com/subscribe

50$ to enter presale

EE needs her head checked

That's to join the fan club thang. Joining said fan club give you access to the presales amongst some other stuff.

Edited by Gnomicide

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Official announcement from the festival around the same time then I wonder? Maybe a couple of days after.

they never seem joined up enough to do it at the same time.

1 hour ago, gfa said:

wtf is this on GNR website

https://www.gunsnroses.com/subscribe

50$ to enter presale

EE needs her head checked

Yeah tons of artists do this, you're getting a CD, pin and "gift" on top of it so it's not like they're charging JUST for presale access

I did the same with Tool and got a T-Shirt, flag, pin and something else. Wouldn't bother again but was worth for me to get easy 5th row seats 

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

That's to join the fan club thang. Joining said fan club give you access to the presales amongst some other stuff.

lots of people will just join for presales though

1 hour ago, incident said:

Far from the only act to do that kind of thing. U2 do as well, and Bowie was an early proponent of that model.

all scummy then

29 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

Yeah tons of artists do this, you're getting a CD, pin and "gift" on top of it so it's not like they're charging JUST for presale access

I did the same with Tool and got a T-Shirt, flag, pin and something else. Wouldn't bother again but was worth for me to get easy 5th row seats 

Thing is i didn't even realise this was allowed - surely they'd have to do a no purchase necessary option. don't see how its any different to flogging albums for presale codes (i guess it doesn't impact charts).

43 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

The chart thing is the reason why there is a no purchase required for presale codes. You can’t offer a “bribe” for a sale 

I'm sure. disagree with this fan club thing regardless

4 minutes ago, sedra said:

Latitude announcing tomorrow so maybe they are waiting til after that ? Usually we have something by now…..

Glastonburysannouncements are not timed by other announcements.