Balance Payments

Crazyfool01

10 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

3/3 No brainer really even without a line-up we are eager than ever to get back in the fields. line-up means nothing to us we love discovering new artists

I volunteer at the End Of The Road for that reason.  Never know many acts on the line up, so I don't mind when my shifts are, plus great opportunity for discovering new music the rest of the time.

32 minutes ago, mttJ said:

5/6, one lost interest. Anyone know how to change delivery address by any chance? Seetickets doesn't recognise my booking reference (I believe as it's not within the last 48 months?).

You will be able to change address when you pay balance (I think). You can change it at anytime through the Glastonbury site. Edit details if logging in through Glasto to See. 

Edited by whitehorses
Brackets
  • Like 1

It's been touch-and-go for me. I had resigned myself to not going after losing my job last month.

Last week, my girlfriend said she'd pay for my ticket as a birthday gift, but shit happened and it worked out that it was at too short notice to make that happen, so we were then both resigned to not going (one of us wouldn't go without the other)

And tonight I've discovered that I have a fucking Beady Eye vinyl of all things that's worth like £200 so that's being sold and our entire squad will be at the farm. I think there are 10 of us all cashing in and going.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, K2SO said:

It's been touch-and-go for me. I had resigned myself to not going after losing my job last month.

Last week, my girlfriend said she'd pay for my ticket as a birthday gift, but shit happened and it worked out that it was at too short notice to make that happen, so we were then both resigned to not going (one of us wouldn't go without the other)

And tonight I've discovered that I have a fucking Beady Eye vinyl of all things that's worth like £200 so that's being sold and our entire squad will be at the farm. I think there are 10 of us all cashing in and going.

Awesome recovery! Glad LG is good for something!  (And hope the job situation improves soon)

3 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Is it a ticket buying cabal? 

Nope. Well... nope.

It's a group that got together on here in 2014, people going solo arranged to camp together. 

Many camped together again the next year and the next and the next... and a few people have been added over the years. We do all get organised on ticket day and have managed to be successful/lucky each year. So I don't know them all but at least class them as friends of friends.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, K2SO said:

The best of luck on future job search and I hope you guys have the best festival.

2 hours ago, whitehorses said:

Awesome recovery! Glad LG is good for something!  (And hope the job situation improves soon)

Been a weird time, but things will get there! Thanks for the well wishes!

49 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

The best of luck on future job search and I hope you guys have the best festival.

Cheers buddy, appreciate it!

6/6 here but this is looking pretty decent for those trying for the resale

even if only 10% of tickets go back in the pot (and it looks like it could be more than that?) you’d be looking at 13,500 available assuming 135k sold still which i think is the amount available although im not sure if they publish figures for this.

i reckon there should be 15-20k available.