Live gigs - Who you've seen were they good, bad etc.

gigpusher

Saw Corey Taylor at Swansea Arena last night. His voice was self-admittedly shot (I didn't think it was as bad as he was suggesting) but it was a fun show, complete with the SpongeBob cover. He's such an engaging front man. 

Has anyone else been to the shiny new Swansea Arena? I didn't even know it existed until two weeks ago. Beautiful new building, reminiscent of a modern concert venue rather than say, an Academy. Some teething issues around the speed in service at the bars. Big queues at each bar and seeing as it was a Monday night and not a sellout, that might be a problem on a weekend show with a full house. 

Don't think there are enough toilets. Loads of surrounding parking, which is great. Nice venue, but being relatively isolated all the way over in Swansea, it makes me wonder why Bristol can't seem to get its act together and built something similar.

On 10/24/2022 at 11:45 AM, fred quimby said:

Went to Sad Night Dynamite in Bristol last night. Mrs Q and I went with my daughter as she had bought us tickets, she thought we would like them. She was right. Had a great time and they were really good. Was lovely seeing my daughter let loose, she has had a troubled time for some time.

Got to meet them after , to get my daughters vinyl signed . Certainly taking after the old man. They were 2 lovely guys and gave a lot of time to each of the people they met, even me. One used to live in Pilton so we nattered Glastonbury for a while. Stupidly I forgot to ask what the music was between support and them as it was right up my street

My daughter and friend then went out to some bar. "Dad you coming with". No, it's Sunday 11.30 I need my bed.

20221023_212715.thumb.jpg.c616cf9595d41fa503d9bc2c480ffd8d.jpg

According to Facetube it was Jeshi supporting.

11 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Has anyone else been to the shiny new Swansea Arena? I didn't even know it existed until two weeks ago. Beautiful new building, reminiscent of a modern concert venue rather than say, an Academy. Some teething issues around the speed in service at the bars. Big queues at each bar and seeing as it was a Monday night and not a sellout, that might be a problem on a weekend show with a full house. 

Don't think there are enough toilets. Loads of surrounding parking, which is great. Nice venue, but being relatively isolated all the way over in Swansea, it makes me wonder why Bristol can't seem to get its act together and built something similar.

I was there a few months ago to see Alice Cooper/The Cult. I was very impressed with the venue; good sound, good view from our seats etc, and had no problems getting a drink. I think it was a good call making it the size it is (approximately 3k) - Cardiff really needs a decent venue that sort of size, and Swansea is attracting a lot of acts that Cardiff are now missing out on. Bristol could do with a larger venue, but with Cardiff about to build a large arena (as opposed to the 7k CIA) it might not be needed. Naming the new Swansea venue an Arena is a bit cheeky though!

Crack Cloud at Chalk in Brighton. One of the best live bands on the planet.

Half the fun of going to see Crack Cloud is not knowing how many of them will be there. It can be anything between 6 and 16. Tonight it was 7 and they were incredible. There was a mid point of 3 songs in the set which was one of the best segments of a gig I have seen.

Support from the wonderful Aga Ujma who then played with Crack Cloud. She's beautiful, a harpist channeling a mix of Bjork and Kate Bush. 

On 10/24/2022 at 10:26 AM, NorthernSoul52 said:

Deep Purple last night. Pretty certain Gillan's ego wouldn't let them accept third on the Pyramid for an early sunset dad rock slot, but his voice is holding up better than expected and their propensity for ludicrously elongated solos would go down a treat with the sundown lounge crowd.

Clocked in at around ninety-five minutes, so shave off the new material and hey presto!

Highway Star
Pictures of Home
Lazy
When a Blind Man Cries
Perfect Strangers
Space Truckin'
Smoke on the Water
Hush
Black Night

Anecdote time:

Was on a general work shift very recently when two Beat The Street (or similar) buses (or is it coaches) came through with prominent DEEP PURPLE signs in the front windows.

"Wow. It's Deep Purple", the young newbies proclaimed.

"Nobody from those buses (or is it coaches) is old enough to have ever been in Deep Purple", I pointed out.

"No. We are just the road crew", the people from the buses declared.

I then had so many riffs going through my head.

This amused me.

Anyway. As you were.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

October Drift @The Portland Arms  Cambridge

if you have tickets for The Leadmill tomorrow, you are in for a real treat…if not , look for tickets for these boys, that are quite brilliant…

Gutted to miss them last night as I was seeing Sea Power at the Junction. With Porridge Radio tonight and PVA in town tomorrow there's been a fair amount pop up after very little around this way for a while!

On 10/25/2022 at 8:14 AM, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Saw Corey Taylor at Swansea Arena last night. His voice was self-admittedly shot (I didn't think it was as bad as he was suggesting) but it was a fun show, complete with the SpongeBob cover. He's such an engaging front man. 

I live in Swansea, and the Arena is a source of enormous conflict for me and a lot of friends. The building itself is an amazing bit of architecture, situated in an amazing location, and looks gorgeous (especially with the lights on at night time), but what's the point of it? They've spent an astonishing amount of money to build it, but it's not big enough to host any truly worthwhile events. Compare it to Cardiff International (aka Motorpoint) which is a characterless shrug of a building, and it wipes the floor aesthetically. But Cardiff can host 6,000 or so fans for gigs, and therefore actually attracts worthwhile acts (pretty much ever arena size band visits Cardiff, though it is the smallest show on the tour), whereas Swansea is only the size of an O2 Academy and is currently booking legacy acts and not much else.

I'm excited to see Fontaines DC there next month, and I saw Royal Blood back on opening day, but the lack of any remotely appealing acts/events to people outside of Swansea is a huge waste of potential. I'm not an architect, but surely they could have removed a few hundred of the permanent seats to free up more standing room to offer a more enticing attendance for bigger acts? 

For those of you wondering, the next bands to play there are Level 42, Squeeze, and Will Young. It's hardly worthy of millions of £ worth of infrastructure.

1 minute ago, JayDiesel said:

I live in Swansea, and the Arena is a source of enormous conflict for me and a lot of friends. The building itself is an amazing bit of architecture, situated in an amazing location, and looks gorgeous (especially with the lights on at night time), but what's the point of it? They've spent an astonishing amount of money to build it, but it's not big enough to host any truly worthwhile events. Compare it to Cardiff International (aka Motorpoint) which is a characterless shrug of a building, and it wipes the floor aesthetically. But Cardiff can host 6,000 or so fans for gigs, and therefore actually attracts worthwhile acts (pretty much ever arena size band visits Cardiff, though it is the smallest show on the tour), whereas Swansea is only the size of an O2 Academy and is currently booking legacy acts and not much else.

I'm excited to see Fontaines DC there next month, and I saw Royal Blood back on opening day, but the lack of any remotely appealing acts/events to people outside of Swansea is a huge waste of potential. I'm not an architect, but surely they could have removed a few hundred of the permanent seats to free up more standing room to offer a more enticing attendance for bigger acts? 

For those of you wondering, the next bands to play there are Level 42, Squeeze, and Will Young. It's hardly worthy of millions of £ worth of infrastructure.

Yeah, you raise some great points and I do wonder what their target act-size is going to be. In addition to it being slightly out on a limb for acts trying to plot a course around the UK, it is pretty limited capacity-wise (particularly standing as you say), and as such isn't necessarily going to attract bands that will sell it out. Lots of thought has obviously gone into the design and some infrastructure but not so much around how they intend to fill it every week. That's the biggest risk to its long-term success in my view

14 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

October Drift @The Portland Arms  Cambridge

if you have tickets for The Leadmill tomorrow, you are in for a real treat…if not , look for tickets for these boys, that are quite brilliant…

that one at Leadmill is sold out but there some tickets available on the fb page .... a few more dates left on the tour that arent though ... see here 

17 hours ago, henry bear said:

I was there a few months ago to see Alice Cooper/The Cult. I was very impressed with the venue; good sound, good view from our seats etc, and had no problems getting a drink. I think it was a good call making it the size it is (approximately 3k) - Cardiff really needs a decent venue that sort of size, and Swansea is attracting a lot of acts that Cardiff are now missing out on. Bristol could do with a larger venue, but with Cardiff about to build a large arena (as opposed to the 7k CIA) it might not be needed. Naming the new Swansea venue an Arena is a bit cheeky though!

Hey, don't forget that Bristol is busily having a drafty aircraft hanger converted into an Arena. 

They had a choice of two locations - one in the centre with great public transport links, but that land was ripe for putting flats and student housing on, therefore it's in an area with rubbish public transport and existing traffic problems.  Woohoo! 

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/bristol-arena-transport-delays-could-7732864

2 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Yeah, you raise some great points and I do wonder what their target act-size is going to be. In addition to it being slightly out on a limb for acts trying to plot a course around the UK, it is pretty limited capacity-wise (particularly standing as you say), and as such isn't necessarily going to attract bands that will sell it out. Lots of thought has obviously gone into the design and some infrastructure but not so much around how they intend to fill it every week. That's the biggest risk to its long-term success in my view

Get me and you in charge of South Wales Cultural Building Society, I say. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

What did you think of it? 

So, didnt get to cover it. ( press request rejected ) so none of the fancy photos for this one, but a few to explain situations. Anyway, as mentioned I had tickets to saturday and we got the shaft due to the wind. Quickly bought up Sunday tickets after everyone was in agreement that we were going to just be zombies on Monday and called off work.

Getting there was pretty painless until we got to the parking lot I had paid for in advance. So the queue to get in was immense. Everyone showed up early. I dont think they figure about 60,000 people would be at the gates by 11am. From our garage you could see the insanity below. I could draw a map of the queue and you still wouldnt believe it. Funny thing is that there was no point to it. We walked straight by all of them, onto Las Vegas blvd and went into the gates. Saving ourselves at least an hour or so and lots of headaches. Security was almost non existent. We went through metal detectors and they of course went off, but no matter, no pat down or anything. They were concerned about getting us in. The bag policy was clear bags only and hydration packs were allowed. None we checked so I prob couldve snuck in a whole bottle of booze if I was the type. Tickets were scanned and we entered. As an aside, a few people did sneak in by just showing up with their saturday tickets, getting scanned and either the worker didnt care because there seemed to have been a problem with the system or some paid them money to let them pass by. Doubt it had a huge effect on the inside because there was lots of people regardless.

plenty of restrooms which didnt have long waits. There were water filling stations that did their job. Drink prices were high as expected and as the lads explained. Food also. Chicken strips and chips was $20. I spent $6 on food all day. ( ice cream cone ) cause I wasnt going to waste an hour in a food queue. Alcohol lines were not as bad at times so if you needed a drink or water it was accesible. They also had people with coolers walking around and selling sodas, sports drink and waters. That was a nice touch so you didnt have to wander far. Merch queues were out of control. They had 3 stalls but all had long queues. The main one had a 2 hiur wait. Only time you couldve gotten there with no issue was during MCR. But theyre adding another stall this weekend and putting items online after it ends. So at least people can buy some stuff.

layout wise it wasnt as bad as anyone here would like to think. It had some drawbacks but not horrible. The 2 main stages were next to each other and went back and forth. The 3 smaller stages all had rotating stages. So once an act finished, it would literally spin around and they would finish prepping for the next performance. The schedule showed 15 min breaks in between the 2 side stages and that at least time to go to the other and catch another band if you were focused on those. I think people not taking their time to walk around and see what was what made for not the best experience for some. People didnt realize where merch was for example. Im always an advocate of opening gates early so you get people inside and they get a feel of the layout, buy merch or food and arent rushing to a stage to see music. Cause on a day like this its non stop. I only took 2 legit breaks from the music all day to hit the loo.

So the crews had 45 mins to set up on those stages. There were hardly any mishaps on being  late. There were the normal technical issues throughout the day as expected. Dashboard confessional suffered the most. First song had no microphone and just other problems. Avril lavigne couldnt get her monitors to work fine. Paramore had similar. But still, you overcome and push forward. Sound was decent but not as good as it could have been cause of said wind. The PA they used was a good company but not ideal for these conditions. The delay towers had their stacks lowered due to there being wind early on and then raised in the evening. Led screens on all stages were lowered too so the visuals werent as good as they couldve been for anyone farther back. Up front there was a vip section for pit and also beside it for ga ticket holders. Strangely enough a lot of people did not realize this was the system they put in place for ga. All you had to do was go to an entrance on the side and go in. They capped it off of course and when people left you could go back in. We went in at the end of taking back sunday knowing a bunch of people would leave. It was nice and roomy and you could see both main stages and good sound too. Heard chants of "fuck vip" and laughed cause if they had taken 5 minutes to look around, they wouldve seen how to be where I was. So theres all that. ( aerial photo below ) I mean it was alk done for safety because there wouldve been a lot of crushing had they not done this. There were a handful of incidents and artists stopped sets when it happened so good on them. 

Anyway, music. Anberlin and Glassjaw were 2 early day highlights. Jimmy Eat World was a lot of sing alongs. Bright Eyes was a train wreck. Conor was clearly drunk and a lot of people were weirded out by it all. Avril seemed to have phoned it in but fun for everyone wanting to see her. Bring Me The Horizon and A Day To Remember knew how to rock the crowds. Paramore was amazing. Starting their set with the live debut of All I Wanted which nobody would ever expect at a festival set. They played some bangers and ended with Misery Business. My Chemical Romance keep upping the ante with how you put a show on. They all dressed in their Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge era outfits and had prosthetic makeup on which made them look like seniors. "When we were old". They launched actual vampire money from confetti cannons during vampire money. Everyone left happy.

Overall it was a fun day and good to see a lot of bands I would see every summer at Warped. People overall were pretty pleasant and such. Didnt see much rudeness although heard it happened. For sure lots of first time festival people who likely got overwhelmed by it all. There def could be improvements to the space and how it was used. Im sure on saturday theyll fix a few things. But hey, it wasnt a scam, it happened. All the haters could be put to bed although the tik tok videos after from all the haters was funny. Complaining about regular festival stuff that happen everywhere. I swear you just want to get views and bash everything. Still a great value. Theres nothing wrong with 30 minute set times, plenty of fests give early bands short times so never think this was a bad thing. You just have to run around to catch everyone.  You also ensure bands just play their big songs. No time to lull somebody with a deep cut or ballad, bangers all day. My neck hurts and rightfully so 

wil consider next year but only buying after market cause Ill save some money instead of paying full price.

04A0875A-4C58-458E-9322-D900E7D5C966.jpeg

F41ED64D-94B5-46D3-93DC-DC59AD805A91.jpeg

DBF63662-2735-45FC-A40C-B8DFCC6E6AAE.jpeg

EC9C51C8-F83B-4F31-9260-A09C9AA3ADD7.jpeg

3B8619DA-43E9-4186-8CEE-B33755198D57.jpeg

EE6519F7-F280-46E5-86EC-AABA8B4108FF.jpeg

EEE8F717-7991-49A7-B550-27535D3CA71B.jpeg

91BC807D-D437-48E0-B389-0DDD30A7CA27.jpeg

3AB7C453-7FA8-43D3-A7F5-16522CD1E3D0.jpeg

Edited by Suprefan
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great summary as always @Suprefan, thanks for taking the time to respond. Looks like a fun day with all the expected issues thrown in for good measure, nothing that can't be overcome though. Alcohol prices in LV are insane anyway. And the re-entry allowance is a good option, if we'll managed.

I've seen some aerial images of the layout, looks absolutely fine to me. Do they use that space off-Strip opposite the Strat very often? Looks like a great location, super easy for access from all of the hotels, etc. Better than the space in Fremont?

Saturday was obviously a disappointment, not much they can do about the weather, although they could've probably handled it better from a PR perspective, I suppose. 

I don't mind the quick set format myself. As long as the acts get longer as the day goes on and the sound quality isn't compromised (lots of pressure on the techs to get everything ready), it's fine. 

Is that festival season over in the US now?

Edit: those "injury" lawyers. They are unscrupulous opportunists, aren't they? So many billboards in LV

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

41 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Great summary as always @Suprefan, thanks for taking the time to respond. Looks like a fun day with all the expected issues thrown in for good measure, nothing that can't be overcome though. Alcohol prices in LV are insane anyway. And the re-entry allowance is a good option, if we'll managed.

I've seen some aerial images of the layout, looks absolutely fine to me. Do they use that space off-Strip opposite the Strat very often? Looks like a great location, super easy for access from all of the hotels, etc. Better than the space in Fremont?

Saturday was obviously a disappointment, not much they can do about the weather, although they could've probably handled it better from a PR perspective, I suppose. 

I don't mind the quick set format myself. As long as the acts get longer as the day goes on and the sound quality isn't compromised (lots of pressure on the techs to get everything ready), it's fine. 

Is that festival season over in the US now?

Edit: those "injury" lawyers. They are unscrupulous opportunists, aren't they? So many billboards in LV

Theyve used the fair grounds before. Day N Vegas which is a hip hop fest used it for 3 years. Rolling Loud used it one year.  Lovers and Friends earlier this year which was a blue print for this one since its Live Nation. Intersect in 2019 was a stacked lineup and that microsoft paid for and got all the big names for a cheap ticket price which was interesting.  Festival season is pretty much over. Theres a couple this coming weekend  ( other than wwwy )  and then a few in december in california cause you can still do outdoor stuff without it being too cold.

Location wise it is pretty ideal cause even though its north strip its still close to a lot. Theres 4 hotels surrounding it and you can easily walk. Life is Beautiful which is what youre referncing which happens up by Fremont doesnt have as high of an attendance as this does so its a much different feel. Way more relaxed and such. They get solid lineups and the value is decent. Its just lodging thats the issue. We stayed 15 mins north of the strip in a decent hotel for a low rate and it met our needs plus had plenty of accessible stores and restaurants around it. EDC ( the giant rave ) is way north at the speedway. Thats so crazy cause 90% of people have to shuttle to the fest and traffics a nightmare. We got out fairly quick from the garage afterwards which was nice. Oh shoot, forgot. Cell phone service was horrid. My phone worked well for 20 minutes all day. Despite having Verizon as a sponsor, they didnt provide any extra service. Just a priority queue at the main merch stall if you showed they were your carrier.

The billboards were hilarious btw. It kept changing and there were diff slogans. "Did somebody step on you?" "Music too loud?" Well, i mean, not totally?! Haha. Also included a vid of a rotating stage. So magical. It also tripped people out cause most have never seen it despite being a 30 year old idea. And some people took some liberty with the lack of searches.

Im hoping this coming weekend goes well. We'll see if the kinks got worked out or not. Im only expecting the ga pit queue to get out of hand and maybe some barrier jumpers To get in there.

763E1DBC-8602-4698-953E-1F78C4A33FE9.jpeg

18 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Was that @Mardy I spotted leaving the Palladium Monday night? His Royal Bobness in astonishing form.

It was. Were you there too? Damn! I'm sorry I didn't spot you. What a fucking gig that was, eh? Absolutely amazing. I could bang on for days on Bob, and how he's a constant source of wonder as an artist and how much that bit of harmonica at the end of the show meant fucking everything to me.

Days later and I still haven't really processed it. I'm delighted that you got to see it too, I have an inkling of how much he means to you, following our conversation at Glastonbury, so the fact you got to see the good stuff is so great.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mardy said:

It was. Were you there too? Damn! I'm sorry I didn't spot you. What a fucking gig that was, eh? Absolutely amazing. I could bang on for days on Bob, and how he's a constant source of wonder as an artist and how much that bit of harmonica at the end of the show meant fucking everything to me.

Days later and I still haven't really processed it. I'm delighted that you got to see it too, I have an inkling of how much he means to you, following our conversation at Glastonbury, so the fact you got to see the good stuff is so great.

Playing in Dublin in a couple of weeks and a few tickets have become available again. Love the new album so cant miss this can I?

11 hours ago, Suprefan said:

So, didnt get to cover it. ( press request rejected ) so none of the fancy photos for this one, but a few to explain situations. Anyway, as mentioned I had tickets to saturday and we got the shaft due to the wind. Quickly bought up Sunday tickets after everyone was in agreement that we were going to just be zombies on Monday and called off work.

Getting there was pretty painless until we got to the parking lot I had paid for in advance. So the queue to get in was immense. Everyone showed up early. I dont think they figure about 60,000 people would be at the gates by 11am. From our garage you could see the insanity below. I could draw a map of the queue and you still wouldnt believe it. Funny thing is that there was no point to it. We walked straight by all of them, onto Las Vegas blvd and went into the gates. Saving ourselves at least an hour or so and lots of headaches. Security was almost non existent. We went through metal detectors and they of course went off, but no matter, no pat down or anything. They were concerned about getting us in. The bag policy was clear bags only and hydration packs were allowed. None we checked so I prob couldve snuck in a whole bottle of booze if I was the type. Tickets were scanned and we entered. As an aside, a few people did sneak in by just showing up with their saturday tickets, getting scanned and either the worker didnt care because there seemed to have been a problem with the system or some paid them money to let them pass by. Doubt it had a huge effect on the inside because there was lots of people regardless.

plenty of restrooms which didnt have long waits. There were water filling stations that did their job. Drink prices were high as expected and as the lads explained. Food also. Chicken strips and chips was $20. I spent $6 on food all day. ( ice cream cone ) cause I wasnt going to waste an hour in a food queue. Alcohol lines were not as bad at times so if you needed a drink or water it was accesible. They also had people with coolers walking around and selling sodas, sports drink and waters. That was a nice touch so you didnt have to wander far. Merch queues were out of control. They had 3 stalls but all had long queues. The main one had a 2 hiur wait. Only time you couldve gotten there with no issue was during MCR. But theyre adding another stall this weekend and putting items online after it ends. So at least people can buy some stuff.

layout wise it wasnt as bad as anyone here would like to think. It had some drawbacks but not horrible. The 2 main stages were next to each other and went back and forth. The 3 smaller stages all had rotating stages. So once an act finished, it would literally spin around and they would finish prepping for the next performance. The schedule showed 15 min breaks in between the 2 side stages and that at least time to go to the other and catch another band if you were focused on those. I think people not taking their time to walk around and see what was what made for not the best experience for some. People didnt realize where merch was for example. Im always an advocate of opening gates early so you get people inside and they get a feel of the layout, buy merch or food and arent rushing to a stage to see music. Cause on a day like this its non stop. I only took 2 legit breaks from the music all day to hit the loo.

So the crews had 45 mins to set up on those stages. There were hardly any mishaps on being  late. There were the normal technical issues throughout the day as expected. Dashboard confessional suffered the most. First song had no microphone and just other problems. Avril lavigne couldnt get her monitors to work fine. Paramore had similar. But still, you overcome and push forward. Sound was decent but not as good as it could have been cause of said wind. The PA they used was a good company but not ideal for these conditions. The delay towers had their stacks lowered due to there being wind early on and then raised in the evening. Led screens on all stages were lowered too so the visuals werent as good as they couldve been for anyone farther back. Up front there was a vip section for pit and also beside it for ga ticket holders. Strangely enough a lot of people did not realize this was the system they put in place for ga. All you had to do was go to an entrance on the side and go in. They capped it off of course and when people left you could go back in. We went in at the end of taking back sunday knowing a bunch of people would leave. It was nice and roomy and you could see both main stages and good sound too. Heard chants of "fuck vip" and laughed cause if they had taken 5 minutes to look around, they wouldve seen how to be where I was. So theres all that. ( aerial photo below ) I mean it was alk done for safety because there wouldve been a lot of crushing had they not done this. There were a handful of incidents and artists stopped sets when it happened so good on them. 

Anyway, music. Anberlin and Glassjaw were 2 early day highlights. Jimmy Eat World was a lot of sing alongs. Bright Eyes was a train wreck. Conor was clearly drunk and a lot of people were weirded out by it all. Avril seemed to have phoned it in but fun for everyone wanting to see her. Bring Me The Horizon and A Day To Remember knew how to rock the crowds. Paramore was amazing. Starting their set with the live debut of All I Wanted which nobody would ever expect at a festival set. They played some bangers and ended with Misery Business. My Chemical Romance keep upping the ante with how you put a show on. They all dressed in their Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge era outfits and had prosthetic makeup on which made them look like seniors. "When we were old". They launched actual vampire money from confetti cannons during vampire money. Everyone left happy.

Overall it was a fun day and good to see a lot of bands I would see every summer at Warped. People overall were pretty pleasant and such. Didnt see much rudeness although heard it happened. For sure lots of first time festival people who likely got overwhelmed by it all. There def could be improvements to the space and how it was used. Im sure on saturday theyll fix a few things. But hey, it wasnt a scam, it happened. All the haters could be put to bed although the tik tok videos after from all the haters was funny. Complaining about regular festival stuff that happen everywhere. I swear you just want to get views and bash everything. Still a great value. Theres nothing wrong with 30 minute set times, plenty of fests give early bands short times so never think this was a bad thing. You just have to run around to catch everyone.  You also ensure bands just play their big songs. No time to lull somebody with a deep cut or ballad, bangers all day. My neck hurts and rightfully so 

wil consider next year but only buying after market cause Ill save some money instead of paying full price.

04A0875A-4C58-458E-9322-D900E7D5C966.jpeg

F41ED64D-94B5-46D3-93DC-DC59AD805A91.jpeg

DBF63662-2735-45FC-A40C-B8DFCC6E6AAE.jpeg

EC9C51C8-F83B-4F31-9260-A09C9AA3ADD7.jpeg

3B8619DA-43E9-4186-8CEE-B33755198D57.jpeg

EE6519F7-F280-46E5-86EC-AABA8B4108FF.jpeg

EEE8F717-7991-49A7-B550-27535D3CA71B.jpeg

IMG_5956.MOVUnavailable IMG_5969.MOVUnavailable

91BC807D-D437-48E0-B389-0DDD30A7CA27.jpeg

3AB7C453-7FA8-43D3-A7F5-16522CD1E3D0.jpeg

tldr

How much was a pint?