FULL LINE UP

danbailey80

11 minutes ago, gearbm95 said:

Is anyone able to find Sofi Tukker on the schedule? They were announced as part of Silver Hayes but I can't find their set anywhere...

I remember there being some kind of an "announcement" a few weeks back that they had to cancel. I think the girl from Sofi Tukker had some bigger health issues.

Can't find Shangri-La from the schedule anymore. I swear it was there before and even clashfinder has been updated with its performers. Odd...

edit: never mind, has been noticed and discussed here already. IT STILL IS VERY ODD

Edited by eyebrain

35 minutes ago, utwothefly said:

So the Vaccines open the festival on the Friday. Friday looks weak for me apart from that and Snow Patrol, not sure where else I’ll be that day. 

well there's a sentence I never thought I would see deeming Snow Patrol the strongest thing on lineup :huh: 

(only joking..... maybe lol)

As it happens I didn't get tickets and would echo the sentiment of there is not as many "OMG I can't miss them bands"..... saying that if I was going I would be checking out a few areas I don't normally visit much

Friday night I would be at Truth Stage

Saturday - Janet then stay at west Holts

Sunday would probably be mainly Avalon with a jump out for Kylie - Miley - Billie combo which will be very busy I can imagine!!

Ah well telly for me then :crying:

Edited by shoptildrop

1 hour ago, bamber said:

Straight away, Hot-Chip vs Wu Tang and Miley vs Roy Ares are going to be tough decisions.

The good news is that as of today, it would appear that I am going! ?

That’s brilliant news b, you must feel amazing, I’m so happy for you.

Charm x

Edited by Charm

9 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Did anyone else see James Arthur's snidey comment on Twitter earlier... 

Oh dear. This is all new levels of tragic. 

No it’s the Glastonbury bookers that are wrong! Not the fact that I am an X Factor star, a homophobic twat and make music for television adverts. Just goes to show that many stars don’t live in reality at all.

edit: can’t believe I just called a potential butlins act a star

Edited by Matt42

15 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

That’s incredible hahaha. Even if they do for some reason one day break their ‘no X Factor alumni on the farm’ rule - and if they didn’t book Little Mix this year given some of the barrel scraping going on, I don’t think they ever will - there are at least half a dozen acts who’d be better bookings than that toad.

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

7 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

That’s incredible hahaha. Even if they do for some reason one day break their ‘no X Factor alumni on the farm’ rule - and if they didn’t book Little Mix this year given some of the barrel scraping going on, I don’t think they ever will - there are at least half a dozen acts who’d be better bookings than that toad.

Lol, t's not even a rule because Lucy Spraggan is playing. He's just crap.

23 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Some of his fans are asking 1. Where is he playing and what time and 2. That 'its a pop festival, they don't need you' or even 'you've got bigger things to do that play there'

Sigh. Fangroups.