FULL LINE UP

danbailey80

40 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Funny how different we all are I'm kind of scratching around to choose between a couple on Friday but honestly wish I could split myself in 3 on Sunday night (The Cure/Janelle Monae/Christine & The Queen)

I know what you mean, across the three nights there are SEVEN acts at headliner time that I'd happy see... and they're all on Saturday and Sunday!!

Really scratching for something to do on Friday, I like Interpol and have seen them several times, but they don't really jump out as a Friday night fun times band. Fatboy Slim has me intrigued but I can imagine the Glade being heaving and I'm not sure I've got the stomach for two hours.

1 minute ago, mike86 said:

Are there any that are more complete? Or wait for the app? 

There are a couple of Glastonbury Clashfinders, some more complete than others.  This one's your best bet  https://clashfinder.com/s/g2019/

If you click on the settings cog on the right hand side and select Stages it gives you the option to show all stages or select the ones you want

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I know what you mean, across the three nights there are SEVEN acts at headliner time that I'd happy see... and they're all on Saturday and Sunday!!

Really scratching for something to do on Friday, I like Interpol and have seen them several times, but they don't really jump out as a Friday night fun times band. Fatboy Slim has me intrigued but I can imagine the Glade being heaving and I'm not sure I've got the stomach for two hours.

Hopkins dude. Going to be beautiful ?

• Upvote 1

I think Hopkins is my option. At least part of; got to get in to that scrum that will occur to get to the IDLES gig!

2 minutes ago, Quark said:

There are a couple of Glastonbury Clashfinders, some more complete than others.  This one's your best bet  https://clashfinder.com/s/g2019/

If you click on the settings cog on the right hand side and select Stages it gives you the option to show all stages or select the ones you want

Brilliant, thanks. I knew I was missing something. 

Yes I'm considering doing the Billy Bragg/Fatboy Slim double bill as despite the fact they've played every festival I've never seen either of them although I do really want to see Michael Kiwanuka as well. I've got lots of choices but nothing I'm especially enthused about. 

Like you if you moved some of my Saturday/Sunday headliner clashes to Friday I'd be at them in a heartbeat. 

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Never actually listened to him. What is his best work and I'll give it a blast on my way home.

both albums are great electronic masterpieces imho

saw him in leeds this year and it was brilliant - definitely gets better the more you listen

no words, nut much melody

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Never actually listened to him. What is his best work and I'll give it a blast on my way home.

Singularity is beautiful. 

His DJ sets can get tough on the ears, he loves his bass. 

He's got a really nice Late Night Tales compilation too

7 minutes ago, mike86 said:

His DJ sets can get tough on the ears, he loves his bass. 

Depends what you like. If you love techno, he’s a genius on the decks. His 2017 set on the Spider is possibly the best techno set I’ve ever seen...

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Amazing artist! My Friday night for sure.

If you're on Spotify or Apple Music go to setify.co and find the setlist from Leeds in March. Then you've got a fair idea of what the set will entail :)

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

The T-Word makes me suspect this might not be for me.

His live sets are not straight ‘techno’. They’re more IDM, incredible electronic dance bangers interspersed with sections of more ethereal soundscapey stuff leading to the next ‘dance’ track. 

Give Singularity (album, not just the title track...) a couple of spins. If that doesn’t do it for you, then no, the WH set likely won’t be what you’re looking for. 

Ben