FULL LINE UP

danbailey80

2 minutes ago, HeyPorter said:

It’s now June, didn’t they say the app will be available before the end of May? 

Emily Eavis also said they were making last minute changes to timings just before the full set times went up, so EE probably had to change these (though they shouldn't be hard coded into the app) and send it off to Apple for approval.

1 minute ago, MJP said:

Emily Eavis also said they were making last minute changes to timings just before the full set times went up, so EE probably had to change these (though they shouldn't be hard coded into the app) and send it off to Apple for approval.

Thanks. Ive been checking the App Store furiously for over a week anyway but really did expect it by now. 

Just now, HeyPorter said:

Thanks. Ive been checking the App Store furiously for over a week anyway but really did expect it by now. 

I've got the 2017 app installed and so far no update. :(

Edited by MJP

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Yeah, halvin runs it but anyone can edit the times + acts, so hopefully when anyone notices something has changed they will edit it

Thanks Matty. I was actually expecting you to say you ran it but now I get it that anyone can amend. Great work by all those keeping it up to date.

Bit of an oxymoron but a weak lineup (if Indeed it is) should be a good thing as far as getting tickets concerned.

In reality though, no matter the lineup it’s only going to get harder and harder. It literally makes no difference... to how easy it will be to get tickets or my enjoyment of the festival.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

16 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

Looking to do the Beans/Will Varley double header on the Thursday. I’m assuming this is the Greenpeace stage? I’ve seen plenty of stuff on it over the years as I was passing but never even considered the name of the stage:

9A7C1D3C-4C84-40A3-A08C-CD2454575AA6.thumb.jpeg.39484963c47a91f0c159436ee90de7a5.jpeg

I might be wrong but I was in an area behind a stage (but not a backstage area) a few years back where there was bare room for dancing and the like and if you stood on boxes you could see through holes onto the back if a stage and facing the crowd, I'm pretty sure it was this stage. It was amazing, turned out it was Showhawk Duo performing so we had tonnes of room to dance to the faux techno goodness. 

No one ever has a clue what I'm on about when I mention it and I was really drunk but it definitely happened, I have a bad disposable camera photo of it.

11696528_10155933917540393_2101136010963057409_o.thumb.jpg.1fa357c09ac79ede5f692d03f53a87b4.jpg

31 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I might be wrong but I was in an area behind a stage (but not a backstage area) a few years back where there was bare room for dancing and the like and if you stood on boxes you could see through holes onto the back if a stage and facing the crowd, I'm pretty sure it was this stage. It was amazing, turned out it was Showhawk Duo performing so we had tonnes of room to dance to the faux techno goodness. 

No one ever has a clue what I'm on about when I mention it and I was really drunk but it definitely happened, I have a bad disposable camera photo of it.

11696528_10155933917540393_2101136010963057409_o.thumb.jpg.1fa357c09ac79ede5f692d03f53a87b4.jpg

Yeah, we went for cocktails in there 2 or 3 years back.

7 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Pavement, Gateway and Summer House have all appeared on the lineup since I last looked yesterday afternoon.

For mad second there I thought you meant the band (who were confirmed as reforming last night) and i lost it, before realising that definitely wasn’t the case. Ah well. 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

For mad second there I thought you meant the band (who were confirmed as reforming last night) and i lost it, before realising that definitely wasn’t the case. Ah well. 

I was literally about to post the same thing (although without the reforming bit!). Ha. Went to the line-up to check and everything!

As these venues all in the T&C fields?