FloorFiller

Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

5 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Including a date in Edinburgh so UK tour surely.

Yeah, hadn't seen the full list of dates when I posted that. Someone at work said it was only gigs in England announced but I guess they were wrong

Edited by Guy Incognito

What are the Black Midi dates? Seeing them in October, curious how big the next tour is.

Just got tickets for Elbow at Manc Ritz next month. Stipped back show and will probably only be an hour but should be good.

I've got an email today saying if I pre order the new Who album I can get pre access to the sale for their new tour.

How quickly do you think the Who tour will sell out?

I'm conflicted as I've seen the Who post Moon and the Ox a few times and thought they were brilliant every time (sadly too young to have seen the original line up). But tickets start at £73 which is pretty steep. And I don't know if I'll like the new album or not, really it's their music from the late 60s and early 70s I love.

Also got an email offering me presale to Greenday, Fallout Boy and Weezer tour. Which I'd so go to if it didn't clash with Glasto and I'm still tempted to buy tickets in case I don't get Glasto tickets. Pretty sure I could sell them if it turns out I can't go.

18 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Evanescence playing The O2 :o.

Yeah I'd rather it wasn't there, not much change from £50 I'm guessing here

On 9/13/2019 at 10:12 AM, dentalplan said:

Is it really a dealbreaker? It’s not like there would otherwise be circle pits and crowd surfers.

The last time I saw the Who in Glasgow,  it was all seating, but I don't think a single person sat down during the duration of the show. 

On 9/13/2019 at 8:43 AM, danmarks said:

Last years Who show was a sell out but they lowered the prices to buy one get one free. So im guessing many people who paid 100quid may not spring immediately for tickets this year. I say many i mean me.

I hope you're right. I'd really like to hear the new album first before I decide if I want to spend so much to see them.

10 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah I'd rather it wasn't there, not much change from £50 I'm guessing here

Had no idea they were still popular enough for that.

9 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Had no idea they were still popular enough for that.

To be fair they did play arenas on their last proper tour, last year was some smaller venues. I'd rather it was Wembley Arena as easier to get to. I nearly went to Download in 2014 for the Friday but was already going Saturday.

8 hours ago, found home in 2009 said:

I hope you're right. I'd really like to hear the new album first before I decide if I want to spend so much to see them.

There is a new track off thr album on youtube etc. Ball and Chain. Its ok. Its not groundbreaking but much better than i feared. When they played Wembley this year you still had the usuals but a few odd different ones thrown in - eminence front etc. And 2 new tracks. People still used these as toilet breaks though. Im conflicte. Cant afford it. Seen them 9/10 times but its going to be their last time soon. Its my fear of missing out more than my want to see them i think. Cant justify it at all tomorrow but trying to think of ways of getting money in the bank in time.  

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, John the Moth said:

Well count me in for this (1/2 hour bus ride for me)

F60D0DDF-63EE-4DDD-AE67-75F24C4F4B01.jpeg

Stella Donnelly is so good. One of the best live acts i’ve seen this year

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

Huge surprise for me. Don't think anyone walked out of that EOTR gig thinking it was anything but tops.

Shes undeservedly lower on festie bills everywhere.

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

Huge surprise for me. Don't think anyone walked out of that EOTR gig thinking it was anything but tops.

Shes undeservedly lower on festie bills everywhere.

Yeah, she nailed it that afternoon. I saw the last 10 mins of her at Glastonbury this year in the leftfield, and while it was fine, she was so much better on the Garden Stage a couple of weeks ago. Like you say, there wasn’t a person who left that gig unconverted.

5 hours ago, Chef said:

I have strange admiration for the Stereophonics still being able to play arenas. No idea who keeps buying these tickets.

2 hours ago, Mardy said:

Agreed.   Wasn't sold on the album when it first came out, saw her live and it completely transformed the songs for me.   Now one of my most-played of the year.

21 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I have strange admiration for the Stereophonics still being able to play arenas. No idea who keeps buying these tickets.

Is it the Welsh?

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

This news went down very well on my Facebook feed. People from school and people I know from football. They are all very excited.