Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

19 hours ago, Mardy said:

Hmmm, dunno what to do about this Bon Iver tour, was pondering Berlin, but it's a Sunday night, and still an arena. Think I'll wait. Saw him twice last time round (Primavera & Hammersmith), would be delighted if he plays Glastonbury next year

The stage production requires an arena, thats why the tour is all indoors. So you probably wouldnt get a proper show at glasto if its lacking certain stage elements.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, hands up, who would have predicted that the only person not to cancel a gig in the summer of 2020 would be Sam Fender?

The price went up after The Courteeners finished.

Boomtown have bagged no IDLES as a UK festival exclusive.

Posted Images

18 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

How young is the 'young crowd'? 30 year olds at Glasto 2020 were in primary school during Craig David's heyday. 20 year olds were 8 when his greatest hits album came out.

It doesn't matter, he's had a massive resurgence, went away slightly again and then has reignited lol. All youngsters now are into him, he's the in thing now, doesn't matter if you weren't around to know him before, by that logic I was only 13 in 99 so anything from the 80s/early 90s is irrelevant to me.

Ibiza Rocks book him a residency every year because he does well and Glastonbury have many from all ages.

Just now, Mardy said:

We all about the PSB greatest hits tour, right? They lead nicely into a Glasto slot again

PetShopBoysTourdates.thumb.png.63cfe6403db21b4eeef02c76c9277557.png

This is mouthwatering stuff

As I said on the PSB thread, all seater and expensive.

I'll keep my powder dry for GF.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

As I said on the PSB thread, all seater and expensive.

I'll keep my powder dry for GF.

I reckon you're right. And if it's just the UK leg of a workd tour, they'll definitely visit Moscow so I'll see them there. As well as Glastonbury hopefully

2 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Guess last year's shows didn't sell great.? 

Probably because the UK one was all seated, in a stadium, and super expensive.

Also, Westlife are playing Wembley Stadium in August. What the hell? I didn't think they were that popular anymore